Louisville Game POSTPONED (again) | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game POSTPONED (again)

1613588026228.png

Teams like Louisville that have had now what (FIVE?) Pauses should just be shut down for the season or something. It’s kinda getting out of hand at this point. When does it become a point where they’re not doing enough/ following enough protocol? I’m generally curious because this seems ridiculous at this point when a team has that many pauses and cases.

Teams like Louisville that have had now what (FIVE?) Pauses should just be shut down for the season or something. It’s kinda getting out of hand at this point. When does it become a point where they’re not doing enough/ following enough protocol? I’m generally curious because this seems ridiculous at this point when a team has that many pauses and cases.

agreed...shut em down

Yeah, very frustrating that you have a team who clearly is not doing their best to prevent COVID and their failure becomes part of our issue. I haven't been in much agreement with Boeheim lately but his comment about it being bad if you lose but even worse if you can't play is absolutely true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom