Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Louisville
Saturday, November 23, 2019 | 4:00 p.m.
TV: ACC Network | Chris Cotter, Mark Herzlich, Kelsey Riggs

1574518095731.png

God I'm so pumped. I'm an eternal optimist when it comes to cuse football. Renewed season ticketslast week and then we finally looked like the team we thought they were. If we don't pull this season out and make a bowl it will be such a kick in the teeth

Wishing my Syracuse University Orange Football Team the very best of luck today in what I hope will a continuation of that one game at a time mind set. Lets hope you can reverse a trend and win one at Louisville. Offense, defense, and special teams all excel today and the Orange come away with a win. We all have faith in you, Go Orange!!!!!!!

I agree with the “Just Win” theme. That said... TD has had some big statistical games this year, and SU has lost badly. Last week, he had very pedestrian statistics, and SU won big. This week, I’d live to see him Have a good game statistically AND get the win. That would go a long way with the fans.

Seeing tommy play last week with no injuries and some time gives me renewed hope.

If the offensive line can play like that this week we should at least have a chance.

Duke's defensive front 7 was good but not as good as the yardbird's.

Go CUSE!!

Seeing tommy play last week with no injuries and some time gives me renewed hope.

If the offensive line can play like that this week we should at least have a chance.

Duke's defensive front 7 was good but not as good as the yardbird's.

Go CUSE!!
The Cardinals defense is pretty awful.

If we can play competently on offense, this game comes down to how well our defense does against their offense.

The Cardinals defense is pretty awful.

If we can play competently on offense, this game comes down to how well our defense does against their offense.
Their DL is way more talented than Dukes by far. That alone could be a problem. They overall have a more talented team than we do.

I do agree with you though.

Line is.down to 8.5 at most books.

Huge one today--hard to believe so much is on the line for a 4-6 team but here we are. Keep bowl hopes alive, the potential for a meaningful finale against Wake, and hopefully create momentum in the fan base plus the recruiting trail. Let's get a win in bourbon country. GO ORANGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom