Louisville Game Thread... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s something really broken with this program. Shot at keeping our bowl hopes alive, and THIS is the half we play? Awful on all sides of the ball.
Couldn’t agree more... just said that.

This is literally a must win!

Lack of leadership as everyone has been saying and I hate to say it, I don't really love this team and its not because we suck. If these guys acted like they were playing hard (players/coaches) I would still appreciate the effort.
Yeah in a weird way. This is the most dislikeable Cuse team in a long time. And isn’t just cause they are horrendously bad... but it’s like they don’t even care.

I’m on the train. I want to see better coaching though. That last 3 minutes and timeout usage was inexcusable stuff.
How many weeks have we talked about clock management. I think it’s an easy fix... but it’s routine

What is the percentage of Syracuse fans at the beginning of the season that don’t care anymore

Just taking stock here, board majority has swayed to firing Dino? K.
I will take Dino Babers seven days a week and twice on Sunday over Scott Shafer as HC.
The HC is getting the criticism he deserves for today. He is the guy for the job and isn’t a bleeping embarrassment Scott Shafer was masquerading as a HC.

I’m on the train. I want to see better coaching though. That last 3 minutes and timeout usage was inexcusable stuff.
Agreed
Rough year all around
Would not be surprised to see more coaching shake up
Hopefully some HUGE changes on the D
Some fresh ideas on the offense to mix it would be great as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150