Louisville Game Thread... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah in a weird way. This is the most dislikeable Cuse team in a long time. And isn’t just cause they are horrendously bad... but it’s like they don’t even care.
This harsh face struck me early on. I couldn't name more than 3-5 players I felt were likable and worth the effort of weekly heartbreaks. I think that list is down to Howard, Coleman, Jackson and the enigmatic Cam Jordan.

Being critical of the coaching job Dino and his staff have done this year isn't the same as wanting him fired.
Dino hasn't been good this year, but i still think he can get us to be a consistent bowl team...down the road.

If it wasn’t for Dungey, we would be on to our next coaching staff by now. What an embarrassing disappointment. 4-8 is the norm.

If we don’t score a touchdown, ideally off a strong and fast drive, right out of half this is over.

I already think there’s a 99% chance it’s a loss.

Not what I said.

You were being disingenuous. Nobody following this thread would conclude the Board majority want Dino fired. I'm not sure there is a single post calling for him to be fired. CanadianSU was pretty close though.

Dino's sucked this year. Started with the whole "lack of film" for Liberty excuse. It was shambolic and emblematic of this season.

In other news, Nebraska 34 Maryland 0... AT HALF.

That loss looks better and better each week. geeeesh
I never got scheduling them on the road in week 2 after a guaranteed (for them) blowout, especially with them having a new coach out to prove himself. Rutgers next year is set up the same way. Scheduling for success is not a course taught at SU.

If it wasn’t for Dungey, we would be on to our next coaching staff by now. What an embarrassing disappointment. 4-8 is the norm.
Tommy won two games last year
Without our senior class last year it would have been a 6-7 win season
Dino and company where in no danger of getting fired last year come on

Cisco just played an absolutely atrocious 1st half.
He is a shell of what he was last year.

You were being disingenuous. Nobody following this thread would conclude the Board majority want Dino fired. I'm not sure there is a single post calling for him to be fired. CanadianSU was pretty close though.

Dino's sucked this year. Started with the whole "lack of film" for Liberty excuse. It was shambolic and emblematic of this season.
Yes there were.

dino needs to figure out how to get top talent on campus and fast. he seems like he'd be able to sell the program in a living room but so far he ain't connected. ABC always be closing ! glengarry. coffee is for closers

I never got scheduling them on the road in week 2 after a guaranteed (for them) blowout, especially with them having a new coach out to prove himself.

Come on, it's sports. You have to play somebody. Schedules can't be perfectly engineered for every single team. We lost by 43 points to a team that will finish the season with three wins. It wasn't because of scheduling.

It was a noon start in a non-hostile environment and we had like 40% of the fans there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom