Louisville Game Thread... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were being disingenuous. Nobody following this thread would conclude the Board majority want Dino fired. I'm not sure there is a single post calling for him to be fired. CanadianSU was pretty close though.

Dino's sucked this year. Started with the whole "lack of film" for Liberty excuse. It was shambolic and emblematic of this season.
No, I wasn’t.

This harsh face struck me early on. I couldn't name more than 3-5 players I felt were likable and worth the effort of weekly heartbreaks. I think that list is down to Howard, Coleman, Jackson and the enigmatic Cam Jordan.
Rhino should be added and Jarveon, among others

You were being disingenuous. Nobody following this thread would conclude the Board majority want Dino fired. I'm not sure there is a single post calling for him to be fired. CanadianSU was pretty close though.

Dino's sucked this year. Started with the whole "lack of film" for Liberty excuse. It was shambolic and emblematic of this season.
to clarify...My post was saying I am numb to anything at this point. It was close your right but not quite :).

Come on, it's sports. You have to play somebody. Schedules can't be perfectly engineered for every single team. We lost by 43 points to a team that will finish the season with three wins. It wasn't because of scheduling.
Take the second bye week in week 2 and play the lousy BiG team in early November when they’ve had it drilled into them how bad they are.

This harsh face struck me early on. I couldn't name more than 3-5 players I felt were likable and worth the effort of weekly heartbreaks. I think that list is down to Howard, Coleman, Jackson and the enigmatic Cam Jordan.
Jackson is head and shoulders above my favorite player in this team. Partly cause I’m friends with his cousin. Hackett is next, he gave everyone hi fives in the CWB tunnel last year

Dino Barbers is going to need to sit down and re examine every facet of what he is doing at Syracuse. Not. Right now down by 18 and he is running between the tackles.

I'm with the next year and maybe. If we have 1 good season out of 5, why be a fan. People are also acting like DB is going to replicate last year. If he doesn't then what, unlimited leash because of the one 10 win season?

Right there... you can’t hand that ball off with three guys right there.

That was a good 6 yard run, till he got to the line of scrimmage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors