Louisville Game Thread... | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOTS of blame to go around. Throw a dart. Throw several darts. Are we sure that Lynch is calling all the plays and making all the personnel decisions? I highly doubt it. But if he is, don't let him on the plane.
He isn't make all those calls.

Reactions: 007
babers will talk about "family" . i find his show is about as entertaining as chrisley knows best.

Last w
No. It's not frustration, it's logic.

Starting Welch accomplishes nothing. It's his last game and we know he's not good.

Culpepper makes slightly more sense, as he could be back next season as the backup.

If anybody has a future contribution to make, that player is Summers though. Yeah, it's a stretch to take a QB off scout team. But we have nothing to lose. And "well if we win and the APR we might sneak into a bowl at 5-7" is not a thing. It's not.
logic is not putting a kid in that is not ready...I understand the concept but throwing a player out there not ready is bad form. Summers was skipping balls to his receivers early on. You don’t put players on the field if they aren’t ready period.

Last w

logic is not putting a kid in that is not ready...I understand the concept but throwing a player out there not ready is bad form. Summers was skipping balls to his receivers early on. You don’t put players on the field if they aren’t ready period.
Fine. I'll compromise.

Have Summers run 2 scripted series.

Like the saying goes QB’s get to much praise and blame but I seriously question if we have a P5 QB on this team right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom