Louisville Game Thread... | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the saying goes QB’s get to much praise and blame but I seriously question if we have a P5 QB on this team right now.
Tommy played well. The question is why did he not finish the game?

I'm now chugging canola oil and snorting lines of ghost pepper dust.

My relationship with Syracuse Football is so unhealthy.
swigging gasoline stabilizer and chasing it with a shot of old english furniture polish.

I’m gonna angry but a whole new laptop once I finish destroying mine in anger tonigjt

You mean your parents are going to be buying a new laptop when you tell them it fell off your desk because of the cat?

Like the saying goes QB’s get to much praise and blame but I seriously question if we have a P5 QB on this team right now.

Tommy played well today. He made one really poor throw to Taj.

to be honest the cards have very little tape on welch.
Are you kidding. Seriously. Do you seriously think Dino is playing him because Louisville doesn't have tape on him. Really..

One thing is for sure, Jordan won’t play next week. If he does, Dino should be fired as soon as he steps on the field. You don't blow his redshirt.

This goes back to my earlier question about whether he's trying to get fired. Playing Jordan will confirm this.

I’m guessing that for all you guys burning a Devito jersey in your backyard...he just one upped you by burning his in the locker room and walking out.

I’m guessing that for all you guys burning a Devito jersey in your backyard...he just one upped you by burning his in the locker room and walking out.
Romper room. That was always gold.

Wait, I thought you were retirement age from some of your posts. I'm confused. Have you actually been drinking too much?
Lol I’m 20. I turn 21 in march

Too funny, I don't know why but I thought you were some retired old guy in Florida.
Lmao. I feel like an old guy after this season but hopefully offseason and basketball rejuvenates me

Lmao. I feel like an old guy after this season but hopefully offseason and basketball rejuvenates me

You'll always have the off season, i don't expect any rejuvenation from BB anymore. Only a different type of disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom