Louisville game thread | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

Just pay really money for a football staff on the next hire that's all I ask

Chip said:
I think it's time to sit Erv down for a little while. We're going to get him killed. And he's running like he knows it.

Philips was a very good high school player, but he looks like a little kid against these athletes. Speaks volumes.

Ummm, Syracuse held Syracuse to 6 points.
If it was just tonight I'd agreed Louisville deserves serious props, but holy Jesus how many weeks in a row do we have to watch the incompetence and inability to put points on the board.

The wheels officially fell off the season tonite
unfortunately, i think the wheels have been off. we have all been in denial. i dont think shafer is the answer, and i think everyone on this board knows it, as hard as it is to admit

Better QBs generally win. Their freshman QB is better than Hunt.

I don't think we can afford to have a long leash with this coaching staff. We need to pay someone to come in and fix this mess.

I don't think i can take another coaching change. I think Shafer gets more time though.

I can't wait to read the post tomorrow that someone writes, saying Villanova is good, Maryland is good and Louisville is good.

Good stuff, guys.

Down 26-6 with 5 minutes left, let's run it up the gut against the best run D in the country with our 175 pound back two plays in a row.

Really outstanding stuff, guys.

I don't think i can take another coaching change. I think Shafer gets more time though.
I can take a coaching change if they pay some crazy money and quit playing tiddlywinks.

longislandcuse said:
Shafer is a joke. His whole hard nosed shtick is played out. He's not a good coach and he can't keep spitting out stupid cliches like he's a boxing trainer.
Game fell apart after he punted from the forty. Not a coincidence. Meathead

And that's just a disgusting way to end this game.

Please dear god Louisville just run the clock out don't let us have the ball back for more diasterousness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom