Louisville game | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
Surprising my parents (first time ever doing that so hope it goes smooth) by flying in from Charlotte for the game. Came up for the LSU game last year and that was a great atmosphere. Hoping this one has the same type of environment!

I'm coming up for Louisville also - first football game ever in the Dome. Really pumped for it! My parents have already bought plane tickets and made hotel reservations with me so I doubt they will be as surprised as yours :)

Jeremy the Fine Mess awaits...also I have tix still for sale for the Wake Forest game.

Jeremy the Fine Mess awaits...also I have tix still for sale for the Wake Forest game.

Appreciate you reaching out about that. May take you up on the Fine Mess! Realized that the game falls on Columbus Day. My girlfriend and I will be in Florida that weekend so it looks like I'll be watching from Orlando for that one. I will be attending the Clemson game so I will keep my eyes open for that if tickets are available.

Appreciate you reaching out about that. May take you up on the Fine Mess! Realized that the game falls on Columbus Day. My girlfriend and I will be in Florida that weekend so it looks like I'll be watching from Orlando for that one. I will be attending the Clemson game so I will keep my eyes open for that if tickets are available.
tickets are available here: MyCuse Account

Promo Code SUFANS16

go to Syracuse Tailgates | Syracuse Orange Football Tailgates

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online