Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Louisville
Saturday, September 3, 2022 | 8:00 p.m.

TV: ACC Network | Drew Carter '19, Tim Hasselbeck, Kelsey Riggs

FbvFeRnXEAA9aO5

My daughter saw her first rainbow today (her favorite thing in the world) and now headed to a butterfly conservatory (her 2 favorite animals w/flamingos)

Then family is giving me the rest of the day to be a college football degenerate

1 final football thought: Leadership at the player level is super important in CFB. We have tremendous leadership at the following positions

MLB, QB, LT - Does it get more ideal than that?

Oh we have some dominant players and quiet leaders at:

CB, RB, DL

Dino and Cuse are going to get a season we all deserve

LFG!!

Assuming it’s close at halftime, I hope our students stick it out. Indiana started the game last night with a huge student section and it looked like half of them took to the nightlife after the half.

Hoping the young DL can do their job to keep contain and let the LBs do their thing.

Offensively, need to see the OL controlling the LOS. Also, remember how long it took Gilbert to get the play calls in? Expecting completely different from Anae.

Already got my round in… about 48 minutes a side on foot. 78… that’s how many points were going to score tonight.
What course did you play at? 48 a side is a pretty mean pace!

For quick morning rounds I play a Casolwood in Canastota, it’s the one you see from the Thruway. It’s like two minutes from my house so I love getting out there early. I started walking like four years ago and a client introduced me to speed golf.

I don’t jog or run, but I move at a brisk pace. Keeping the ball in play is key.

Front takes me a little longer than the back, usually 50-52 min vs 46-48.

Already got my round in… about 48 minutes a side on foot. 78… that’s how many points were going to score tonight.
Well sure, it’s easy to do 48 minutes when you only took 39 swings. Try taking 50 swings a side, three lost balls, one pee break, and an emotional breakdown.

Not cuse related but it’s shocking Corso is still on game day.

Just jumped in the ocean here in southern Jersey. Water is warm (enough), waves are good. All day tailgate on the beach, maybe mix in a few bars, and then settle in for game time.

Hate that summer is ending but love that SU football is starting.

Well sure, it’s easy to do 48 minutes when you only took 39 swings. Try taking 50 swings a side, three lost balls, one pee break, and an emotional breakdown.
You forgot tree climbing to retrieve putters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom