Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations

I for one am shocked, SHOCKED I tell ya', that this is where we are w/ this.
I said it once- I'll say it again: "We should have played FAb. We should NOT have cooperated or self-reported. That was a big mistake".
Does anyone doubt that the program would be in a better position today, if we'd told the NCAA to Go cFk Themselves?

especially when LSU gave Wade a token suspension for the post season, and was reinstated after the tournament was over.

especially when LSU gave Wade a token suspension for the post season, and was reinstated after the tournament was over.
Exactly. And w/ the lightning pace of the news cycle, nobody remembers or cares, about bogus NCAA "penalties". Until proven otherwise, they're a toothless & inconsequential paper tiger.

Last edited:
Anyone with a half a brain can figure it out. Too bad nobody in the NCAA has a half a brain.
Oh, contraire -- I think there are plenty of people working in the NCAA who only have half a brain.

that's the only possible explanation for their congenital incapability of enforcing their own rules.

Last edited:
Oh, contraire -- I think there are plenty of people working in the NCAA who only have half a brain.

that's the only possible explanation for their congenital incapability of enforcing their own rules.
I guess you could say it only takes half a brain to cash a non-deserved paycheck?

If this cheating piece of s*** isn't fired, the system is irrevocably broken and can never be fixed.

At minimum, is encouraging that he got nailed with so many level one by elations. And justifiably so.

If this cheating piece of s*** isn't fired, the system is irrevocably broken and can never be fixed.

At minimum, is encouraging that he got nailed with so many level one by elations. And justifiably so.

Agree strongly with your first sentence. This is really a turning point of what college basketball will look like in the future if Arizona doesn't get nailed strongly.

I’d guess he’s fired this week

"lack of head coach control" is a sad euphemism for what actually transpired. That's an accusation of passivity. As if stuff just happened, and he wasn't a good enough detective to know what was going on 'in his house.' That's like if your teenager has a bit of weed under his mattress. In this case, it's more like Sean bought the weed for the kid and then said, "I didn't and never would."

These big programs need to feel some actual weight and consequence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom