Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations | Syracusefan.com

Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations

giphy.gif

Iona right now

This is in response to Brian Bowen. How did it take this long, I don't know.

Chris Mack must really love his wife. Otherwise why would u take this job when they were under the NCAA microscope knowing this was in the future.

There are a lot of people operating under the misconception that the NCAA has already penalized Louisville for the more serious alleged infractions associated with the Adidas / $$$ scandal, since they fired Pitino and nothing else happened in the interim.

This is only the first step of what will likely be significant sanctions. They are going to get HAMMERED for being dirty as hell while already under probation.

BTW, their university president is smart for preemptively throwing down the gloves, and challenging the NCAA. I wish that SU fought back a lot harder instead of being so cooperative with that kangaroo court.

The playbook is to cheat like crazy, act shocked and offended when they catch you and then just tie it up the courts for a few years and if you lose, you play the 'none of the players or coaches are even here anymore! Why punish the innocent!?!' card.

There are a lot of people operating under the misconception that the NCAA has already penalized Louisville for the more serious alleged infractions associated with the Adidas / $$$ scandal, since they fired Pitino and nothing else happened in the interim.

This is only the first step of what will likely be significant sanctions. They are going to get HAMMERED for being dirty as hell while already under probation.

BTW, their university president is smart for preemptively throwing down the gloves, and challenging the NCAA. I wish that SU fought back a lot harder instead of being so cooperative with that kangaroo court.
The great irony is that the NCAA's unofficial look-the-other-way "stance" on UK, Duke and Kansas is what prompts this rampant cheating at schools like Louisville. They see Cal's $hi+-eating grin 24/7/365 and they essentially say, "F it. Two can play that game ..."

Last edited:
Would anyone think less of me if I had a "throw down" on Oliver Luck in some random airport concourse?

if you break his jaw, I will consider you king of this forum. I normally do not condone violence, but after his role in us getting hammered AND the way he talked so much sh** about our football program when we announced we were leaving the Big East, I wave my morals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom