Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations

Isn't his older brother on staff? Pretty much the reason why he went there. Are they both leaving?
Yep that's the reason he went there but I mean no tourny, I think any family would understand

If their coach doesn't perish in flames, the system is irrevocably broken.

It almost assuredly already is -- which is why we have this $neaker money paying players, but the NCAA either gets this under control or they fail, per usual, and it is a sign that they'll never be able to enforce a level playing field for their membership.
Will Wade needs a 10 year show cause or lifetime ban.

OSU’s violations weren’t anywhere near as bad as some of these schools. LSU, Arizona and Kansas should be very worried.

Agree but wonder why is the ncaa going after the low hanging fruit first?

At this point I'd expect Kansas to just flip off the NCAA if they announce any penalties against them. The NCAA wouldn't know how to respond and wouldn't have the backbone to fight it out. The sanctions instead become the equivalent of a stern warning from your mother.

I'm not sure if this was discussed, but I found it funny that the Kansas defense to the Zion allegation was to invoke the Duke defense.

Remember the Zion Williamson call? Here's Kansas' explanation...
If Williamson's recruitment warranted further investigating, why did Duke and the NCAA clear him to play?

In other words, if you're not investigating Duke why are you investigating me?

At this point I'd expect Kansas to just flip off the NCAA if they announce any penalties against them. The NCAA wouldn't know how to respond and wouldn't have the backbone to fight it out. The sanctions instead become the equivalent of a stern warning from your mother.

Me too -- because they really have no other alternative than to fight / not cooperate. Because to comply in any fashion means they'll get annihilated by sanctions.

So the lawyer is saying that Self did cheat but every other coach was cheating to so nothing to see here and you are hurting his feelings??

Hes saying that self didnt know about it but theyre trying to stick it to him anyways. They are also saying that the adidas Grassroots employees were boosters of the program. That will be the legally nuanced issue that will be fought. I think self and ku are screwed even if they werent aware of the cheating.

Hes saying that self didnt know about it but theyre trying to stick it to him anyways. They are also saying that the adidas Grassroots employees were boosters of the program. That will be the legally nuanced issue that will be fought. I think self and ku are screwed even if they werent aware of the cheating.
There it is. That has been what Cal, K and Self among others have been doing. They have layers of people between them and the payoff so that they can claim they didn't know. Guys like Will Wade and Sean Miller weren't smart enough to keep their distance.

There it is. That has been what Cal, K and Self among others have been doing. They have layers of people between them and the payoff so that they can claim they didn't know. Guys like Will Wade and Sean Miller weren't smart enough to keep their distance.
Plausible deniability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom