Louisville = SU? | Syracusefan.com

Louisville = SU?

SBU72

All Conference
After the game last night, I wondered if Louisville fans were feeling much like SU fans. "Gee why can't we hit 3 pt shots? Why do teams go off against us like that?" And now they know how SU fans feel after games like NCST and Georgia Tech. Also I got the feeling that the color announcer was trying to explain away Louisville's current streak and that they really deserve to be ranked #18 in the nation. I can't see it. To me they are very much like SU.

After the game last night, I wondered if Louisville fans were feeling much like SU fans. "Gee why can't we hit 3 pt shots? Why do teams go off against us like that?" And now they know how SU fans feel after games like NCST and Georgia Tech. Also I got the feeling that the color announcer was trying to explain away Louisville's current streak and that they really deserve to be ranked #18 in the nation. I can't see it. To me they are very much like SU.
It seems like as fans we just need to get used to losses on the road. NC state crushed us and they are .500 on the ACC season. I think it is just tough to go out on the road and win. Unless you are the top 2-3 teams in ACC.

I get your point but I'm not a fan of any comparison to stripper u.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom