Louisville Tailgate Sat, Nov 7th | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Tailgate Sat, Nov 7th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
@ Louisville Nov 7th Tailgate Commander: JohnCuse44 (TexanMark/OrangeJet/lvilleorange 1st Assts) Most Likely Will Have to Go Through SU for Tix, Parking TBD Guesstimate 60-75 fans
UPDATE: I expect to be at 100 fans minimum.
UPDATE June 19: Looking like 125 fans!!!

Update: I recommend we go through SU for tickets. They will build a special link for us. I have a few ideas for tailgates. Most likely at the Kentucky Exposition Fair Center. I expect tickets will be around $50. Update...we are getting them for $37.

Put down your number expected and parking passes needed.

TexanMark/Orangello 2/1 (Will Bring 10th MTN Flag)
tomcat 1/1?
Crusty 2/1 (Will Bring FlagPole, stand and Cuse Flag)
Dnyr85 4/1
lvilleorange 8/2
corpjet 2/1
NashvilleOrange 8/3? (Hofmann's from Nashville Publix)
IthacaBarrel 3/0
Javadoc 3/1 (1 kid)
JackBauer44 2/1
CuseGrad94 6/2 (2 kids)
bcubs 1 parking pass
Orangesox44 2/1
Bubba1917 4/1
Ragman2000 1-3/1
Cuseroc 3/1 (Zweigles/Genny)
CuseNoni (AJ) TBD?
OrangeJet 6/0 (Beer)
redsoxer 2/1
JohnCuse 3-5/1-2???
texasorange 1/1(maybe on parking)
CuseCincy (Katie) 41/ parking TBD (Cincy/Columbus Crew)
Tempe_Cuse (Mike)(TNIAAM) 2/1
Drypolcher44 4/1?
DinosaurBBQ 2/1

thenanster 6/2 (cancelled)

Last edited:
I'll hopefully be at this considering I'm 2 hours from here now. Sad thing I just realized - I'm going to have to pass up the tailgate baton for NC State.

I'll hopefully be at this considering I'm 2 hours from here now. Sad thing I just realized - I'm going to have to pass up the tailgate baton for NC State.

Great! We're about 3.5 hours south of Louisville.

You coming to that game?

2 tickets and parking pass please

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, had a great time at Central Michigan last year!

Hopefully a night game so I can go to the races at Chruchill during the day.. going to get in Thursday night regardless to go on Friday. Louisville is a great town

Hopefully a night game so I can go to the races at Chruchill during the day.. going to get in Thursday night regardless to go on Friday. Louisville is a great town
How many tix/parking passes do you need?

@ Louisville Nov 7th Tailgate Commander: JohnCuse44 (TexanMark/OrangeJet/Cuyahoga Cuse/lvilleorange 1st Assts) Most Likely Will Have to Go Through SU for Tix, Parking TBD Guesstimate 60-75 fans

Update: I recommend we go through SU for tickets. They will build a special link for us. I have a few ideas for tailgates. Most likely at the Kentucky Exposition Fair Center. I expect tickets will be around $50.

Put down your number expected and parking passes needed.
Tentatively going in for 1 ticket and 1 parking pass.

Will need either 2 - 4 tickets and no parking pass. Just reached out to the AB distributor in Louisville regarding assisting with the tailgate and waiting to hear back to see what they can do. Love visiting Louisville and experiencing the Urban Bourbon Tour...AGAIN!

Will need either 2 - 4 tickets and no parking pass. Just reached out to the AB distributor in Louisville regarding assisting with the tailgate and waiting to hear back to see what they can do. Love visiting Louisville and experiencing the Urban Bourbon Tour...AGAIN!
Awesome city; such a great addition to the ACC.

Somehow...this could be a key factor in doubling ticket sales. :)

Mark, I passed along a link to this site to the person that heads up the alumni group in Cincinnati and asked that she get in touch with you.

Mark, I passed along a link to this site to the person that heads up the alumni group in Cincinnati and asked that she get in touch with you.
Awesome...I'm going to reach out to the Indy group. I already emailed the Detroit group.

I'll need a parking pass.
Sounds good...I'll add a tailgate funding fee everyone else is paying on a per person basis...to keep everything the same for all.

Your job will be to work with me and bring something distinctive from Alabama to share.

Sounds good...I'll add a tailgate funding fee everyone else is paying on a per person basis...to keep everything the same for all.

Your job will be to work with me and bring something distinctive from Alabama to share.
Johnny Ray's please. Assuming they are still around - it's been a while.

If I get lucky, I'll bring some sausage from the hog I'll have killed.

Johnny Ray's please. Assuming they are still around - it's been a while.
If that is BBQ...the problem is it doesn't usually travel well. Maybe they have some smoked sausage or something like that to grill.