Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Louisville

jdubs30

Living Legend
They look good right now; they've been as hot as anoyne in the country and are coming together at the right time. Harrell is a machine. If "good Russ" show's up they'll be a tough out in March.

On another note, anyone worried about UConn should turn on this game. Ville has been in a 2-3 and UConn is clueless, Napier getting frustrated and yelling at his teammates already.

They look good right now; they've been as hot as anoyne in the country and are coming together at the right time. Harrell is a machine. If "good Russ" show's up they'll be a tough out in March.

On another note, anyone worried about UConn should turn on this game. Ville has been in a 2-3 and UConn is clueless, Napier getting frustrated and yelling at his teammates already.

Agreed. I want no part of Louisville.

go pitino!
I don't get why anyone here is scared of them Marsh. I just imagine us seeing them in the Garden or Buffalo and Napier chucking 28fters, Daniels and Nolan getting abused on the boards, and Boatright trying to drive totally out of control.

No surprise.
Pitino always has his team ready when it counts.
I still cannot believe last year's BE title game.
The most amazing comeback beatdown I've ever seen.
I still don't want to believe it happened.

jdubs30 said:
I don't get why anyone here is scared of them Marsh. I just imagine us seeing them in the Garden or Buffalo and Napier chucking 28fters, Daniels and Nolan getting abused on the boards, and Boatright trying to drive totally out of control.

Afraid of ! Hell no. Louisville on the other hand...

No surprise.
That was such a strange game to watch.

Our win @Ville last year when they were #1 was probably my favorite regular season win by far.

Louisville is a streaky team. You need good ball handling and keep them out of transition. Russ Smith is good, but their defense with the new rules should get them in the double bonus each half with how much contact they cause. I think our slow tempo would actually make them less dangerous even though Luke Hancock is a bad matchup for us.

If Hancock and Blackshear are hitting from outside and if Harrell stays out of foul trouble, then Ville is tough for sure. They are streaky, but do generally respond when it counts.

No surprise.

There was a lot of clutching and grabbing and hand checking going on in that second half. That game played under this season's rules is a Cuse win.

Napier is yelling at everyone lol

This UConn team is just so unlikable. And agree about Napier. Can't think of a player in the last several years who can have a bad game and STILL yell at his teammates.

Pitino is the best coach in CBB IMO... So well coached and always improve so much down the stretch.. Two straight final fours, won the NC last year, and really, really have a good chance to go back to FF this year. Outstanding guard play that play smart and unique and Harrell is a dog down low

Louisville's quick guards and pressure totally erased Napier and Boatwrong. Our slower guards would have a lot of trouble with them. Really enjoyed watching Louisville's destruction of UConn.

They're an easy pick for me to win it all in larger pools. As good as anyone, great advanced stats, good on both ends of the floor, good away from home, hardly anyone else will pick em.

Pitino is the best coach in CBB IMO... So well coached and always improve so much down the stretch.. Two straight final fours, won the NC last year, and really, really have a good chance to go back to FF this year. Outstanding guard play that play smart and unique and Harrell is a dog down low
Best coach in cbb, IMO.

cards looked pretty impressive. where are they ranked monday?

If Hancock and Blackshear are hitting from outside and if Harrell stays out of foul trouble, then Ville is tough for sure. They are streaky, but do generally respond when it counts.

Just to keep things in perspective, Hancock was 4-7 today, but he hasn't had as good a year as he had last year. 33 percent three. He hasn't been as good as Cooney most of the year.

Another product of JB :)

Might be another one you can chalk up to Pomeroy getting ahead of on. I am frequently suspicious of the teams that run up huge Pomeroy ratings because they are killing ok and bad teams but Louisville is now beating good teams as well. #2 at Pomeroy, have basically been in the top 10 all year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom