Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville

Pitino is the best coach in CBB IMO... So well coached and always improve so much down the stretch.. Two straight final fours, won the NC last year, and really, really have a good chance to go back to FF this year. Outstanding guard play that play smart and unique and Harrell is a dog down low

I've always been a Pitino fan, Louisville is going to own the ACC.

I've always been a Pitino fan, Louisville is going to own the ACC.
I'm a huge fan of Pitino as well.. Teams are always so well coached and have good balance. Just an overall joy to watch his teams play

I'm a huge fan of Pitino as well.. Teams are always so well coached and have good balance. Just an overall joy to watch his teams play
Ugh...they and Pitt are my 2 least favorite teams to watch

Might be another one you can chalk up to Pomeroy getting ahead of on. I am frequently suspicious of the teams that run up huge Pomeroy ratings because they are killing ok and bad teams but Louisville is now beating good teams as well. #2 at Pomeroy, have basically been in the top 10 all year.
What "good" teams? I mean cincy might be "ok"

Ugh...they and Pitt are my 2 least favorite teams to watch
You don't like watching UofL? They execute so well offensively and defensively.. Exciting guards and Harrell is a stud and fun to watch. He has like 85 dunks on the year haha

You don't like watching UofL? They execute so well offensively and defensively.. Exciting guards and Harrell is a stud and fun to watch. He has like 85 dunks on the year haha
Year over year, no I hate their "style"

What "good" teams? I mean cincy might be "ok"

Then I guess we have different definitions of good? How many good teams do you think there are in the country? I was kind of short handing it to roughly NCAA tournament teams. In the last few weeks they've beaten SMU, UConn, and Cincy, 2 on the road, and UConn they beat at home by 33. I'm not saying they are running a gauntlet, but they didn't beat anyne good OOC.

Louisville is dangerous but I'd rather play them than florida

What was he, an assistant for one or two years? Giving Boeheim credit for Patino is quite a stretch.

granted it's a long range bankshot off the glass but it still counts. if not for the honeymoon call , who can say ?

Harrell is the best post player in college. Dude is an absolute beast, I can't wait to see him in the league.

Next year when UofL joins the ACC with SU, at least they should not be as good (still good) with Russ, Hancock, Van Treese (he's decent only), and likely Harrell gone.

Next year when UofL joins the ACC with SU, at least they should not be as good (still good) with Russ, Hancock, Van Treese (he's decent only), and likely Harrell gone.
It seemed like Ville was going 10 deep yesterday. Jones and Rozier are legit.

It seemed like Ville was going 10 deep yesterday. Jones and Rozier are legit.
Oh yeah, they will still be very good. You're right, Jones and Rozier are definitely good (Rozier probably with a higher ceiling), but with the others gone should help Cuse (esp with who we are losing) when they have to play each other again next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom