• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

Lower Baseline (113) Row C $389/ea

Forza Azzurri

All Conference
for Duke game... pull trigger now or wait??
Just my opinion. Too close. Basketball, i prefer somewhere around row h, maybe even a little higher.

Football, right up near the top of the lower level. I think we were row V, or thereabouts, for Wake last year.

If i had my druthers, best seats in the house are 1st row second level.

Many eons ago, I had first row seats behind the Oklahoma bench for that game where we got the 15 yard excessive celebration penalty on the go-ahead score and they kicked a last second field goal to beat us.

Super excited going in. Miserable experience. Spent most of the first quarter trying to see over, through and around all the Oklahoma players standing on their benches watching the game. I knew we were down a bunch at halftime but wasn’t sure how it happened.

Being up close in the dome not all it is cracked up to be (first row sideline court side for hoops an obvious exception).

Last edited:

pearl31

spit takes
Just my opinion. Too close. Basketball, i prefer somewhere around row h, maybe even a little higher.

Football, right up near the top of the lower level. I think we were row V, or thereabouts, for Wake last year.

thx

Forza Azzurri

All Conference
Others, including you, may differ. I like to be high enough to see all the action at both ends of the court/field.

We were row F or G at the 35 or 40 for the Lamar Jackson highlight game and I felt we were way too close to the field. Could not see what was happening down by the other goal line. I hated that.

cuse10

All Conference
This is a season ticket seller flipping their set? When do tickets go on sale? I'm looking at this game to come up from NYC.

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend

Many eons ago, I had first row seats behind the Oklahoma bench for that game where we got the 15 yard excessive celebration penalty on the go-ahead score and they kicked a last second field goal to beat us.

Super excited going in. Miserable experience. Spent most of the first quarter trying to see over, through and around all the Oklahoma players standing on their benches watching the game. I knew we were down a bunch at halftime but wasn’t sure how it happened.

Being up close in the dome not all it is cracked up to be (first row sideline court side for hoops an obvious exception).
Worst seat I ever had for a basketball game (including the Superdome) was immediately behind the Villanova bench in MSG. Could not see a thing, and that was when the players were seated. Even worse when they stood, which was almost the whole game.
My ideal seats in the Dome would be center Court, first row, mezzanine.

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
Worst seat I ever had for a basketball game (including the Superdome) was immediately behind the Villanova bench in MSG. Could not see a thing, and that was when the players were seated. Even worse when they stood, which was almost the whole game.
My ideal seats in the Dome would be center Court, first row, mezzanine.
Just wait until the renovation decides to replace the mezzanine with club seating. 309 row A becomes the best seat in the house.

Cusefan0307

Here for the Cold Takes
You can do a lot better Pearl. That’s a terrible view. Our seasons are in 309. You can see the game much better from the 300’s center court.

Top Bottom