LSU fires Will Wade | Syracusefan.com

LSU fires Will Wade

Why the feds did not charge wade with conspiracy or as an accomplice is interesting question. Maybe because the feds entire theory is based on fraud against the school. Wade will have to plead the fifth on the stand, if called.

I just checked out the lsu fan board. First off, its called tiger droppings which is lol funny. Second, complete denial. They think the word offer is vague. Its funny how irrational sports fans can get.

Love Tiger Droppings.

Put your waders on Willy boy the crap is getting deeper.

bchips.jpg

I was baffled at first as to why SU (and some other programs) wouldn't consider an unnamed PG that LSU ended up signing, but JAB hasn't been playing those games.

Will Wade said, sure.

To be fair, considering what Ben Simmons (another odd recruit for LSU) said about his coach Johnny Jones, the rot was probably there long before Wade.

The transcripts being available on this one and how blatant it is is going to cost Wade his job on this one I imagine.

We didn't cheat enough.
Or stopped cheating because of probation (but then again, probation didn't stop Pitino, dude was right back at it). If anything, the FBI investigation has shown that this is way more pervasive than most people thought it was.

I have no idea what specifically happens in recruiting, beyond the public stuff, a little insider stuff, and an uneasy feeling about no one being 100% innocent. Lots of kids have weird recruitments and programs bow out. I don't think all kids get paid outright, but IMO probably all of the top-20-ish do and a chunk of the rest of the top-75. Maybe sanctions did hammer Syracuse by taking away the opportunity for a generous booster to grease the skids with a few bucks. But no one can talk about that.

Meanwhile there is a very active thread on our very own board saying Boeheim needs to go because we missed on some recruits and we have lost a few games to Top 5 teams, at least one of which is packed with bought players. Others would tar and feather him for minor violations. The NCAA would truck a nuclear bomb into JB's office if he so much as provided a mustard packet for a kid's Dome Dog. This is what the guy is competing with. Maybe it might be reasonable to cut him a little benefit of the doubt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom