Luke Cage - canceled at Netflix.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Let the speculation begin folks.
Hero’s for hire coming soon? Disney streaming service in the works.
Or did LC just really under perform, I thought the second season was a lot better than the first, but we’ll see what happens with the remaining characters.

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
I thought it was pretty weak and farfetched even for a Marvel. Pretty mindless and predictable. Some good actors in it but I thought the script made them look bad, too. I stopped midway Season 2.

Melancer46

All American
Let the speculation begin folks.
Hero’s for hire coming soon? Disney streaming service in the works.
Or did LC just really under perform, I thought the second season was a lot better than the first, but we’ll see what happens with the remaining characters.
Interesting. I thought Season 2 was a lot weaker personally. Though really, it was weak once you got past the halfway mark in Season 1 IMO. Mahershala Ali owned that show.

Still sad to see it and Iron Fist go though; I really enjoy the Marvel series overall. Nervous for Jessica Jones and Daredevil now.

4evaOrange

Interesting. I thought Season 2 was a lot weaker personally. Though really, it was weak once you got past the halfway mark in Season 1 IMO. Mahershala Ali owned that show.

Still sad to see it and Iron Fist go though; I really enjoy the Marvel series overall. Nervous for Jessica Jones and Daredevil now.
Speculation that they could get axed, very soon I’m reading.

4evaOrange

Yeah I kinda assume it's heading that way. Likewise with Punisher. That'll suck, especially for Daredevil which I think is far and away the best series.
Tho there’s always hope that Disney streaming service does something with it. Though it could in the end be good for marvel cause they could be introduced into the MCU which could Be interesting.

Top Bottom