Class of 2020 - Luke Staudt (NY: West Genny) Goalie to Loyola | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Luke Staudt (NY: West Genny) Goalie to Loyola

Galloway 2 - we need to lick this kid down!

67F024D7-8317-4AD2-BA17-8C7733161136.jpeg

Staudt playing on ESPN3 now for Sweetlax 2020 National against 91 Crush

I like ice cream but not after a carton. Leaping to next season (2020) our roster as is will have seven goalies, assuming no red shirting-- 2 will then be srs, 2 jrs, 1 soph and then 2 incoming frosh (have seen 2019 recruit Thompson of Summit, good zone D helps but he has been very good against a top flight NJ schedule) Not sure how many most teams carry but the 5 present goalies are all competent if different, be nice to see one clearly separate from the pack.

This is the stuff that bothers me the most with our coaches and recruiting. He should be a Cuse commit. We shouldn’t lose but one top New York recruit a year if that. Especially a west genesee kid. Goalie isn’t a huge need but that’s not the point when you have a kid in our back yard.

This is the stuff that bothers me the most with our coaches and recruiting. He should be a Cuse commit. We shouldn’t lose but one top New York recruit a year if that. Especially a west genesee kid. Goalie isn’t a huge need but that’s not the point when you have a kid in our back yard.
But recruiting is a two-way street. Since we have so many goalies (we have 5 on the roster and 2 coming in class of 2019 and another in the class of 2020), maybe he was concerned about PT.

Many college bound dont want to stay in their backyard but explore beyond. Dreary and overcast is not for everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom