Lunardis dig against SU | Syracusefan.com

Lunardis dig against SU

upperdeck

Living Legend
in Lunardis column he pokes at SU not scheduling on the road.. how many teams play true road games OC?

other than a ACC challange game i went back 5-6 yrs and Duke has 1 vs Elon.

we went to gtown last year and 2015 and STJ 2015 Vill in 2014 ark in 2012.

most of these power teams play neutral road games.

in Lunardis column he pokes at SU not scheduling on the road.. how many teams play true road games OC?

It just means he knows we will be a player this year. Otherwise, why dust off all the old cliches about Syracuse?

Great point, Joe.

In other news, we made $29,000,000 last year on men's basketball, so we'll take 20,000 people showing up on a Tuesday against Colgate as opposed to going to play some random road game to appease you and other morons who will just move the goal post again when we do.

Remember, it used to be:
-"They never leave the Dome"
-We started playing in MSG so it became "they never leave the state of New York"
-now it's "they never play true road games", which no good teams ever really do.

I like this because it validates the meltdown he’s gonna have watching us succeed this year. One could criticize any program because nothing is flawless. His remarks appear personal

I didn't know that playing Ohio State in Columbus was a home/neutral game. taking the lazy old Dick Vitale cliche playbook, Lunardi can rot in hell. ooooh, he picks 66 teams accurately for the dance on the day the brackets are revealed. wow, I have a trained monkey who can pick 67. jackass

Is Ohio part of Syracuse now too? The Empire keeps expanding.

Someone should ask Joe how much St. Joe's is willing to pay the Orange to come down to Philly and trample his beloved Hawks to offset the lost revenue of a forgone Dome game.

Lunardi? Who might he be? Oh ya, he's the one that shakes the crystal ball with every colour snow flake in it except Orange.

I don't have a problem scheduling a lot of home games which, as said several times, is not unusual. I mentioned this when our OC schedule was announced and I would still like to see a couple more tough opponents.

he's laying the foundation for downgrading our future seeding
it'll be his argument for why su should be a 2 seed, not a 1
or the 2nd overall 1 instead of the 1st
etc

edit: for example, of course

Such a troll
Wow I knew he was a tool, but this is really petty. The guy's a paid "professional" analyst and he takes a gratuitous cheap-shot at our FB program ... because he's still pissed that our BB program busted his prediction matrix last year? Whatever.

Last edited:

Most hoops teams are playing big games in OOC. Its hoops, a loss or 2 isnt a big deal and its an early litmus test.

Joe, you decided to get a rug! Good for youuuu, Jack!

Gary+Fogel+2.jpg.cf.jpg

no his point was true road games OOC.. its actually very rare for most teams. most are only doing it as part of Conf arranged things

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom