MACtion | Syracusefan.com

MACtion

Cuse'91

All American
Football on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Why or why not?
Also, Tommy DeVito could go to the MAC, and absolutely do what this guy Rocky Lombardi is doing for NIU.

ESPN loves it:

FDNbpChXoAMCH7a

Also, Tommy DeVito could go to the MAC, and absolutely do what this guy Rocky Lombardi is doing for NIU.
I think the MAC would be a really good fit for him, granted he can land with a team with a good OL that will give him time to throw.

Lester outperforming Lewis so far.
Big time. Kent St has had the ball 3 times past the 50 and 0 points. Lewis getting too cute on the play calls.

Its not really that easy to get a starting FBS gig. Nick Starkel started for 2 SEC W schools and had to go to San Jose St. Hes probably going to have to compete for a job anywhere he goes.

Tommy can throw a dime and is apparently a good practice player much better when it doesn't count than when it does I feel like hes as likely to win a job at a big program as a smaller one. If I were him I'd swing for the fences and transfer to a name school.

Its not really that easy to get a starting FBS gig. Nick Starkel started for 2 SEC W schools and had to go to San Jose St. Hes probably going to have to compete for a job anywhere he goes.

Tommy can throw a dime and is apparently a good practice player much better when it doesn't count than when it does I feel like hes as likely to win a job at a big program as a smaller one. If I were him I'd swing for the fences and transfer to a name school.
Yeah agree; will be very interesting to see where Tommy ends up at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom