"Major Announcement" tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

"Major Announcement" tomorrow

BlackKnight76

All American
@DBWilson2
An SU Athletics press release to football media says there will be a "major announcement" tomorrow at 2:45 p.m. at Destiny.

--

Assuming these are the new uniforms

Hell with the uniforms--that issue will take of of itself.

How about a real start date for the damn IPF already!!!!! That's the announcement I want to hear!

Or maybe they have decided that the new stadium will be built next to and integrated with Destiny :)

@DBWilson2
An SU Athletics press release to football media says there will be a "major announcement" tomorrow at 2:45 p.m. at Destiny.

--

I would assume uniforms as well, considering Miami and FSU just had their new uniforms unveiled yesterday. It falls in line with that timing.

Shouldn't you be coordinating the media related rollout activities on this?
That would sure as hell be nice.

If I magically land that job, I look forward to perusing this board and finding out what an idiot I am. I mean, I already know I'm an idiot, but it's nice to have other people verify that you're correct about something.

Just my opinion, but how can uniforms be considered a 'major announcement'? :rolleyes:

there is something else to go along with it but i bet uni's are there tomorrow

They don't need to announce new uniforms at Destiny.

1. Mark's train, which might be well educated guess.

2. Buying out Carrier for the naming rights of the Dome, pays for the IPF. Complete WAG.

maybe theyre taking the spring game off tv in order to drive up attendence??

@DBWilson2

--

2. Buying out Carrier for the naming rights of the Dome, pays for the IPF. Complete WAG.
I like where your head is at, but wonder if it is a little more straightforward. My WAG is an announcement of the naming gift for the indoor practice facility.

northacuse said:
Hell with the uniforms--that issue will take of of itself. How about a real start date for the damn IPF already!!!!! That's the announcement I want to hear!

I was at a basketball tournament this weekend and happened to engage in a conversation with someone who will be part of the construction team. They have not been given the go ahead yet but he thought it would be soon. Did not really want to talk about the hold ups.

That would sure as hell be nice.

If I magically land that job, I look forward to perusing this board and finding out what an idiot I am. I mean, I already know I'm an idiot, but it's nice to have other people verify that you're correct about something.
Jekelish, we could never think any less of you.

Congel Indoor Practice Facility and Destiny Dome? :eek:Oh Lord:eek:

@DBWilson2

--

Fab Melo was granted reinstatement coming back as Tight End?

Bjorn
tumblr_inline_mvhjrmwyy61s1vy8w.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom