Make sure to watch zona @ USC at 9 | Syracusefan.com

Make sure to watch zona @ USC at 9

Yeah I thought UCLA had a legit shot but I smell a blowout here. USC is horrible.

I will be shocked if USC is in this game for more than 5min. Stranger things have happened though.

I like home dogs on Sunday nights . I guess I've watched too many duke Virginia tech games over the years, always a weird night for a game .

cusetown1 said:
I like home dogs on Sunday nights . I guess I've watched too many duke Virginia tech games over the years, always a weird night for a game .

The only way that Arizona loses this game is if they beat themselves.

Zona favored by only 11.5. Could definitely be a game but I doubt it

Smart move by Enfield - he cashed in when he had the chance. He ran his mouth about UCLA, and they smacked USC around with ease in their first matchup this year.

Ya know, I am beginning to like sitting at #2. Not as big of a target. I think it leaves the players in a very comfortable position. I know we DESERVE #1, and we all know it, and that is good enough for me. U of A will flame out at some point. It may not be until the tournament. They really have very little competition. That will hurt them when it counts. I wouldn't count out USC though. Of course my son went there. Also on the horizon is ASU. They will lose at least one of the ASU games. My other son went there. So my family will take care of them at some point. If not before, than with SU in the final four. Don't worry, we've got it.

Smart move by Enfield - he cashed in when he had the chance. He ran his mouth about UCLA, and they smacked USC around with ease in their first matchup this year.
I think Enfield's quotes did exactly what he was trying to do, and that was to drum up interest for a program that hasn't been all that good for a while. Next year I think USC is a legit tourney team between the recruits they have and the transfers coming in.

I'd like that but USC is awful
They've shown flashes but as much as I want an upset, USC can't hang with these guys.
Wake clubbed them and they lost to Long Beach St , but they smacked BC and beat Dayton. Who knows?

Only 3 at halftime.

nice sequence to end the half for USC.

They look overmatched, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors