Make your guess which media outlet/writer will write the Syracuse NCAA violation piece | Syracusefan.com

Make your guess which media outlet/writer will write the Syracuse NCAA violation piece

Alsacs

Living Legend
Like clockwork each March we hear about SU past violations like they are new. My guess this year the allegations piece will be written by Yahoo's Dan Wetzel and released tomorrow afternoon.

Like clockwork each March we hear about SU past violations like they are new. My guess this year the allegations piece will be written by Yahoo's Dan Wetzel and released tomorrow afternoon.

I feel like it's late, shouldn't have come out Monday or this morning so the media horde could have swarmed in before we left for Buffalo? But my pick is Yahoo's Pat Forde basically re-releasing his story from last year with absolutely nothing new in it.

Whoever had the quote about "throwing a dart at Syracuse will find something" must be used to throwing at awfully small dart boards.

Not fair. You took the obvious choice.

Forde and yes, expect it to drop Wednesday some time.

I'm going with the Pope.