Maliq Brown | Syracusefan.com

Maliq Brown

He deserves minutes from what I've seen. The two most challenged on this roster right now are Benny and Quadir with Bell right there too but at least he can shoot it sometimes ( Carey I don't factor in).

NIT?
or 40 minutes for JG3 regardless?
(The forward version not actually JG)

Nope...Just Maliq Brown in general. The less we talk about him, the better.

Then we can all act surprised when he helps us in a game later in the season and accept that he "wasnt ready" until that game.

My Point: Don't get roped into doing this every game.

If you weren't aware he was a beast in practice. Underrated player for us as a whole but yeah.
Apologies - I thought it might have corrected "forth" (like "go forth and onward") to Forth (the name/the player/the legend).

Great game. He messed around and almost had a double double (3 rebounds shy).
Sanity check, I like Maliq and think he could be very good, but his stats in this game are misleading. He came in around the time that Oakland had collapsed and he got a lot of freebies.

Sanity check, I like Maliq and think he could be very good, but his stats in this game are misleading. He came in around the time that Oakland had collapsed and he got a lot of freebies.
Agree. Regardless of the opponent though, he still looks to have better bball IQ than our other options. There’s no denying that he gets himself into good spots and plays smart. He deserves more run.

Brown and Bol both look good out there. Bell’s flashy but man is he bambi on defense. We can’t have that in league play.

Benny’s physical. He’s goofy but he can mix it up.

Bell’s just not there yet imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom