man this sux to watch year after year | Syracusefan.com

man this sux to watch year after year

We lost a close game on the road to UNC missing our starting center. We didn't score 40 points at Miami.

We actually get these guys again (and Pitt again) and let's see what they learned.
it is about more then one game. Just seems like it is less fun to watch and more of a chore. Just waiting for them to turn it back on and consistently be fun to watch. I guess this is better then The 50 point rock fights from a few years ago.

it is about more then one game. Just seems like it is less fun to watch and more of a chore. Just waiting for them to turn it back on and consistently be fun to watch. I guess this is better then The 50 point rock fights from a few years ago.

The Pitt game was ridiculous. We're not just going to go 14-6 in conference games. Duke lost to VT right before us as well, just what it is.

7th straight year of a middle of the pack bubble/nit team. its just not fun watching this team play anymore.
I absolutely HATE to agree with you but I have just about had it. I watched JB play in high school and it is getting to the end of the road for me. I love SU but not sure how much more of this I can take. It is difficult to live here in NC and listen to the worship of UNC, Duke and NC St as they rave about beating my sorry ass under performing team.

We lost a close game on the road to UNC missing our starting center. We didn't score 40 points at Miami.

We actually get these guys again (and Pitt again) and let's see what they learned.
Unc really isn't any good. They need this game Sat to make up for that debacle a week ago. If they don't it's going to be a long year.

I think we have all had on the orange color glasses for the last 5 years including myself because we upset the number 1 team at times or win a big game or make an elite 8 or final four but year in and year out, these games are actually painful to watch one by one. My standard for this program keeps lowering and lowering

The Pitt game was ridiculous. We're not just going to go 14-6 in conference games. Duke lost to VT right before us as well, just what it is.
Understand it is tough to go 14-6 but we used to go into games thinking we would win. There was a thought that we could play with anybody. Not as sure now. We go into games hoping to be competitive. That is just how I feel anyway. I still like to watch and root just as hard.

Understand it is tough to go 14-6 but we used to go into games thinking we would win. There was a thought that we could play with anybody. Not as sure now. We go into games hoping to be competitive. That is just how I feel anyway. I still like to watch and root just as hard.

I've thought about this one...games I never thought we could win - Kansas 2001, Kansas like maybe 2 seasons ago, odd stuff here and there.

I thought we could win tonight, just needed maybe 2 more shots. The game was right there, giving it away is what blows. And trust me no one here likes losing to UNC less than me.

VT is the 20 th ranked team in the country. Duke was 19. I’m not seeing your point.

VT is the 20 th ranked team in the country. Duke was 19. I’m not seeing your point.

Just that other big programs lose too. The handwringing tonight sounds a bit football board for me.

Well, kind of similar. The hoops team isn’t in the same downturn that the football team is, but this isn’t anywhere close to vintage Syracuse hoops.

I guess that was my very generic and not well thought out point about Duke. They look pretty generic also.

I've thought about this one...games I never thought we could win - Kansas 2001, Kansas like maybe 2 seasons ago, odd stuff here and there.

I thought we could win tonight, just needed maybe 2 more shots. The game was right there, giving it away is what blows. And trust me no one here likes losing to UNC less than me.
We may need to debate your dislike for UNC. I have to live with it every day 365 days a year!

Well, kind of similar. The hoops team isn’t in the same downturn that the football team is, but this isn’t anywhere close to vintage Syracuse hoops.

True - not the same pathetic state of affairs as the football program, but is anyone pleased with the state of the basketball program?

Are JB and Wildhack pleased?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom