Class of 2018 - Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn

Just perused his last few EYBL games. Pretty solid numbers and now more schools are taking notice. If a few higher priority guys don't work out, this could be a nice back-up. Also a very very good 3-point shooter.

Why should he? He can recruit anyplace he wants, as can any coach.

He probably already has a relationship w/ them, via his years w/ MCW.
Why wouldn't he try to capitalize on that?

I agree. My post was rhetorical. Syracuse needs to give him a look as well in case things don't work out with Carey.

LOL Washington we are screwed.

MCW was a Hop guy. If we want Marcus we better offer and recruit this kid harder.

I can't see Marcus coming here with the family relationship with Hop and the Hop offer already out there unless somebody huge comes in and offers.

I'd be shocked if he doesn't end up in Washington at this point.

I can't see Marcus coming here with the family relationship with Hop and the Hop offer already out there unless somebody huge comes in and offers.

Unless the travel is too far. Do you havy any inside info or are you just speculating?

LOL Washington we are screwed.

MCW was a Hop guy. If we want Marcus we better offer and recruit this kid harder.

MCW has went on the record multiple times through different channels that Hop is the primary reason he came to Syracuse. I always felt like with Hop no longer around their family didn't really have that connection to the program anymore that you'd think.

I expected his brother to be one of our primary back up plans if we missed on Carey but I don't see us beating Hop out for him if it comes to that.

MCW has went on the record multiple times through different channels that Hop is the primary reason he came to Syracuse. I always felt like with Hop no longer around their family didn't really have that connection to the program anymore that you'd think.

I expected his brother to be one of our primary back up plans if we missed on Carey but I don't see us beating Hop out for him if it comes to that.
I would be shocked if this kid doesn't go to UW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom