Class of 2018 - Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn

Have we offered Max or Marcus yet? MCW was tweeting the updates last night from their game.

Max is #3 on their list...

Of course Marcus is the twin that should be of more interest to SU...

Kid looks like a basketball player, comes from a basketball family, ties to the university, and produces. Hop on him, we sit on our hands. Ridiculous.

Yea this one is a head scratcher...i realize he has really started to come into his own here as of late but we should have offered by now. Carey and DD are no guarantees so there's no reason not to bring him in the fold. First one that signs is fine with me!

Yea this one is a head scratcher...i realize he has really started to come into his own here as of late but we should have offered by now. Carey and DD are no guarantees so there's no reason not to bring him in the fold. First one that signs is fine with me!

This is the strategy I would use. Recruit multiple players for one position that are similar and throw that at them. "Listen, we have one spot, three of you are the guys we want, first one signs has the spot". Bam, we don't deal with what we're dealing with now. Well, I guess all three could tell us to pound sand and then we're really boned.

Some good quotes from Marcus. Solid read...
Marcus says there are no leaders at this point and that he wants to take some visits.. aling with cutting his list later this summer. Wish we had already extended an offer.. hope it's not too late. Obviously, Hop is in on this one.. and will make it a tough get if we get to that point.

Marcus shooting 45% from downtown in EYBL...

Wait, there is a Tean Melo? How can we not Locke all of those guys up!??! (Being Hop is looking to steal some good talent that UW wouldnt normally be recuiting. Cant wait for that to end, we have enough trouble without that).

Wait, there is a Tean Melo? How can we not Locke all of those guys up!??! (Being Hop is looking to steal some good talent that UW wouldnt normally be recuiting. Cant wait for that to end, we have enough trouble without that).

Yes, but we are currently only recruiting one player from Team Melo... Nate Roberts (PF from Brewster Academy).

Bol Bol out there at 7'2 dunking on everyone in sight and shooting 47% on decent volume from 3 is completely absurd.
He is ridiculous! Not just a seven footer or name. He is legit on both ends.

This is the strategy I would use. Recruit multiple players for one position that are similar and throw that at them. "Listen, we have one spot, three of you are the guys we want, first one signs has the spot". Bam, we don't deal with what we're dealing with now. Well, I guess all three could tell us to pound sand and then we're really boned.

That's how you end up getting a Kaleb Joseph.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom