Mare of Easttown

Eric15

Living Legend
Man, what a fantastic show. We finished it last night. If you liked the first season of True Detective you will love this.

Kate Winslet was incredible. I guess there's a reason she's been nominated for an Oscar 7 times.

Symphony Steve

All Conference
So, I live and work in Delaware. We get a lot of people from Delco and Chester Counties who come in.

It's really been fun since ALL of them have stories about having been around the shoots of the show. One woman saw them shooting the scene in the aquarium where they buy the tank for the turtle. It's right across the street from Don's Deli.

NateW

Commonplace Barbarian
Watched the first 3 episodes the other night. Thanks for the tip.

So far definitely not on True Detective season 1 levels but I agree that Winslet is a phenomenal actress. She makes the show through and through.

Symphony Steve

All Conference
Watched the first 3 episodes the other night. Thanks for the tip.

So far definitely not on True Detective season 1 levels but I agree that Winslet is a phenomenal actress. She makes the show through and through.

The thing about this show is that it's less about the mystery than it is about the people and the community. I live in the area, so I'm definitely not an unbiased viewer. Can't recall a show where I recognized where it was being shot.

NateW

Commonplace Barbarian
The thing about this show is that it's less about the mystery than it is about the people and the community. I live in the area, so I'm definitely not an unbiased viewer. Can't recall a show where I recognized where it was being shot.
Love the dynamic between Winslet’s character (the townie) and the other detective - kid from American Horror Story (outsider.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom