Mare of Easttown | Syracusefan.com

Mare of Easttown

So, I live and work in Delaware. We get a lot of people from Delco and Chester Counties who come in.

It's really been fun since ALL of them have stories about having been around the shoots of the show. One woman saw them shooting the scene in the aquarium where they buy the tank for the turtle. It's right across the street from Don's Deli.

Watched the first 3 episodes the other night. Thanks for the tip.

So far definitely not on True Detective season 1 levels but I agree that Winslet is a phenomenal actress. She makes the show through and through.

Watched the first 3 episodes the other night. Thanks for the tip.

So far definitely not on True Detective season 1 levels but I agree that Winslet is a phenomenal actress. She makes the show through and through.

The thing about this show is that it's less about the mystery than it is about the people and the community. I live in the area, so I'm definitely not an unbiased viewer. Can't recall a show where I recognized where it was being shot.

The thing about this show is that it's less about the mystery than it is about the people and the community. I live in the area, so I'm definitely not an unbiased viewer. Can't recall a show where I recognized where it was being shot.
Love the dynamic between Winslet’s character (the townie) and the other detective - kid from American Horror Story (outsider.)

How can I get this? We don’t have hbo but do have other services

If you have Xfinity... HBO Max is free now through this weekend.
Thanks again for the alert on this. We consumed the whole show this weekend. Great show, incredible acting, and all the awards should go their way.

But good Lord I need to find an uplifting series in the worst way. Another grim show like this might just put me over the edge.

Thanks again for the alert on this. We consumed the whole show this weekend. Great show, incredible acting, and all the awards should go their way.

But good Lord I need to find an uplifting series in the worst way. Another grim show like this might just put me over the edge.
Have you watched The Good Place? We really liked it.

I hear Ted Lasso is a really positive show.

Have you watched The Good Place? We really liked it.

I hear Ted Lasso is a really positive show.
I ate up Ted Lasso. Exactly what I needed. Can't wait for the next season to drop. We haven't looked into the Good Place yet. Seems I can't watch anything these days if there isn't a serious accent involved, or subtitles.

Our go-to when we want an easy-going show to put us in a good mood is Chef's Table on Netflix. It's visually mesmerizing.

I ate up Ted Lasso. Exactly what I needed. Can't wait for the next season to drop. We haven't looked into the Good Place yet. Seems I can't watch anything these days if there isn't a serious accent involved, or subtitles.
I hear you, there's a lot of good stuff, but a lot of grim stuff.

Good Place is legitimately funny and interesting though. The show is pretty unpredictable and they take it some delightfully weird places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom