Marek and Bourama | Syracusefan.com

Marek and Bourama

CapitalO

2nd String
Let me start with Bourama this poor guy has been riddled with injuries almost his whole career I really think if he stayed healthy we would have had a good center that could have played 30 MPG plus and could have been around 10 PPG / 8 RPG and a major rim protector but unfortunatley things did not work out that way, as for Marek he plays very hard and does whatever JB. asks him to do It's to bad he has been forced to play the 5 spot where he gets exposed defensively and out muscled for rebounds I really think he is a good offensive combo forward who can hold his own defending the wing / baseline in the 2 - 3 zone, but honestly I really would like to see the both of them graduate and leave the program after this season, our 3 young big men really need to see an opportunity for some ( PT ) next year or we might just see 1 or more of them hit the transfer portal.

If Marek was able to stay at his natural position, I wonder how good he woulda turned out. He’s already one of my favs because he plays hard. But I think about how goood he is when he’s able to play his spot. Feel bad for them both

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom