marek and buddy | Syracusefan.com

marek and buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
if they have just ok games we win. they were both god awful. we still had a chance the last 2 minutes but we couldnt even get shots off cuz of their turnovers. and the 1 bunny marek got he missed, which felt like the 10th layup he missed tonite.

Bad shooting nights happen especially when you feel forced or have good defense on you. But the lazy turnovers were killer. And marek has to be stronger going up. He’s clearly undersized in terms of weight but he’s completely overcompensating by so aggressively looking for contact. It led to offensive fouls and travels tonight.

I get it with buddy cuz it seems at any moment he can catch fire...but he was hurting on us tonight

Buddy’s aversion to rebounding has to stop. 2 rebounds in 40 minutes is just being lazy, espec when a guy like Brycen gets 3 in just 4 minutes of game time

I mean Buddy is 6’6” and averages 2 rebounds per game. Girard is what barely 6 feet tall and averages 3 rebounds per game.

He’s had more than 2 boards in a game only twice in 2020.

I think you’re likely right, but the ESPN box shows 40
huh. Espns box score had him at 40z
1581476100445.png

He was out at the under 16 media TO in the first half for a short time. Then he fouled out with 22 seconds left. So I think 39 is about right.

Of course, if you round up, 40 works. :)

He was out at the under 16 media TO in the first half for a short time. Then he fouled out with 22 seconds left. So I think 39 is about right.

Of course, if you round up, 40 works. :)

Ah, I missed that.

No. He wasn't taken out in the first half.
I got a $100 bill and the DVR of him sitting for about 14 seconds in the 1st half if ya waana take the bet. Infact I commented to the wife that this was the 1st game since I began watching cuse( since 76 when I was 10 BTW ) that I can recall all five starters out before 5 minutes gone in the 1st half.

*EDIT* Doley didn't sit. But four out of 5 is an aggresive sub pattern for JB

I got a $100 bill and the DVR of him sitting for about 14 seconds in the 1st half if ya waana take the bet. Infact I commented to the wife that this was the 1st game since I began watching cuse( since 76 when I was 10 BTW ) that I can recall all five starters out before 5 minutes gone in the 1st half.
I know he was taken out in the first half. I don't have any idea how that came out that I was saying he wasn't. Thanks for pointing that out. I corrected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom