Mark it down - 2 of the top 5 players in ACC | Syracusefan.com

Mark it down - 2 of the top 5 players in ACC

With the new comers who can shoot and depth, the guys forcing it last year should be able to play within themselves and we should be moving the ball so much better which should improve our scoring output greatly.

Very excited for this coming season.

And we're in this situation coming out of scholarship reductions. What are the naysayers saying now?

Best backcourt in the ACC too.

Frank and Tyus with Carey off the bench then Hughes? Not to mention Buddy. Just nasty!
eh maybe. the UVA guards are tough. Va Tech will have a good pair. Some unknowns who will surprise. Both Fank and Tyus need to improve in some areas for us to be big big time IMHO.

eh maybe. the UVA guards are tough. Va Tech will have a good pair. Some unknowns who will surprise. Both Fank and Tyus need to improve in some areas for us to be big big time IMHO.

Frank and Tyus dominated the VPI guards last year.

Virginia lost Hall. Jerome and Guy aren't the same defender.

Frank and Tyus dominated the VPI guards last year.

Virginia lost Hall. Jerome and Guy aren't the same defender.
Guy/Jerome/Hunter are the best back court in the ACC, IMO. Howard/Battle/Carey aren't far behind. UVA's trio is proven, and dominated the ACC last year. Carey is unproven, but SU's trio could be better than UVA's by March.

Listened to the David Glenn Show on the drive home from work, ESPN radio from 12-3 down here in the Triangle. Spent a good 7 minutes on Syracuse. Gave high praise to TB and OB as 2 future NBA players that could have gone this year. Ran down the lineup and praised JB as well. Said to be thinking about this team in March... not only for the ACC championship, but in the hunt for the Natty as well.

Really bullish on Syracuse down here on Tobacco Road.

Guy/Jerome/Hunter are the best back court in the ACC, IMO. Howard/Battle/Carey aren't far behind. UVA's trio is proven, and dominated the ACC last year. Carey is unproven, but SU's trio could be better than UVA's by March.
Hunter is a 4

Listened to the David Glenn Show on the drive home from work, ESPN radio from 12-3 down here in the Triangle. Spent a good 7 minutes on Syracuse. Gave high praise to TB and OB as 2 future NBA players that could have gone this year. Ran down the lineup and praised JB as well. Said to be thinking about this team in March... not only for the ACC championship, but in the hunt for the Natty as well.

It's amazing what some year-over-year continuity can do. Bubble to ACC contender.

I will be interested to see how the offense runs. We seem to have plenty capable players that can score. It will be interesting to see how TB adjusts. He and Frank do not have to carry the load as much.

I hope we move the ball around. When we did that last year we were hard to guard. We mostly just didn't finish well at the rim. Give me quick transition and ball movement and I think we roll some acc teams

let's see what the acc preseason polls have to say and not the orange homers. guessing different picture.

David Glenn is the biggest blowhard out there. Spends more time talking about what is coming up on his show than on the show content itself. Hope he is right about this though

David Glenn is the biggest blowhard out there. Spends more time talking about what is coming up on his show than on the show content itself. Hope he is right about this though

I mean, I only get a chance to listen to about 15 minutes of the guy per day. But throw on Fox Sports or ESPN at any given moment, and you will find bigger blowhards than DG.

I have come to like Adam and Joe in the 3-7 spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom