Mark Teixiera | Syracusefan.com

Mark Teixiera

that greaseball sitting next to him should not have been allowed IN town...someone needs to tell that guy to button up his shirt, it's not 1986 anymore

I don't know if I booed louder but it sure was longer, glad the Yankees picked up another Red Sox outfielder that's on the decline.

Can someone find out why Tex and the scumbino next to him was in town? The anxiety of not knowing is literally killing me.

The guy he was sitting next to is Mark Selden, who owns a celebrity security company. Selden went to Syracuse, so maybe he brought his good buddy/client Texeira along with him.

The guy he was sitting next to is Mark Selden, who owns a celebrity security company. Selden went to Syracuse, so maybe he brought his good buddy/client Texeira along with him.

I was told it had something to do with a potential donor, so maybe they are trying to get a gift out of Mr. Selden?

I was told it had something to do with a potential donor, so maybe they are trying to get a gift out of Mr. Selden?
Gold jewelry perhaps?

Yo - I got your security right here.

Can someone find out why Tex and the scumbino next to him was in town? The anxiety of not knowing is literally killing me.

Obviously SU is starting a Men's Baseball Team. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom