Marlins Park in Miami could host new AAC bowl game. | Syracusefan.com

Marlins Park in Miami could host new AAC bowl game.

I predict that by 2018 there will not be a football or baseball stadium in America that doesn't host a bowl game.

I predict that by 2018 there will not be a football or baseball stadium in America that doesn't host a bowl game.
I could just see it now..
The Snow Bowl in the Carrier dome.." come for the snow, stay for the Utica Club"
Maybe we could get the last place SEC team against the AAC Champ.
The only problem would be if The Gamecocks finished last because they will never step foot in the Dome , not as long as "The Old Ball Coach" is roaming the sidelines...

Then they move onto the AAA parks. Syracuse will again rue the day they decided against putting the Chiefs ballpark downtown.

Has anyone here been to that stadium? It looked awesome when it opened and had a full crowd.

I like in S FL but refuse to go there until the Marlins actually try to field a non double-A ball club.

I assume they'll play this game on a Tuesday night to align with the AAC's scheduling.

With those teams they could get the same attendance the Marlins get...5,000 people.

Thats my thinking, too. I just don't see the locals being all that interested.

Unless they got an SEC opponent. Then, it might draw some fans.

Then they move onto the AAA parks. Syracuse will again rue the day they decided against putting the Chiefs ballpark downtown.

Mike Bragman made that call