marrone miked up | Syracusefan.com

marrone miked up

Rapper DM. Who knew?

Good to see DM enjoying himself. Just don't think Doug is cut out to be a HC in the NFL or in college for that matter, I mean he can do the job but I think there were huge parts of being a HC at both the college and NFL level that he just did not suit him very well

Good to see DM enjoying himself. Just don't think Doug is cut out to be a HC in the NFL or in college for that matter, I mean he can do the job but I think there were huge parts of being a HC at both the college and NFL level that he just did not suit him very well
i agree. nothing wrong with taking a step back and being happy.

connolly projected us to be 73rd in his rankings last year and we ended up 71.

Agreed. He also made millions of dollars to walk away and gets to do what he loves about football which is work as a position coach. That is awesome for him. Smart move to negotiate his contract in such a way that if your old owner dies you have the option to walk away with the money. Always disappointed because he was really turning things around at Syracuse.

Agreed. He also made millions of dollars to walk away and gets to do what he loves about football which is work as a position coach. That is awesome for him. Smart move to negotiate his contract in such a way that if your old owner dies you have the option to walk away with the money. Always disappointed because he was really turning things around at Syracuse.

Is it his dream job?

Agreed. He also made millions of dollars to walk away and gets to do what he loves about football which is work as a position coach. That is awesome for him.
it might've worked out for him but that wasn't his plan. which is fine

thanks for posting. first time i've seen him in an informal setting - not in front of the press. never would have imagined him as loose and having fun like that. good for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom