Martin Leaves the Yankees for the Pirates | Syracusefan.com

Martin Leaves the Yankees for the Pirates

Big loss for the Yanks. Very weak FA catcher market. Surprising the Yankees didn't match 2yrs/17 mill with a lack of formidable replacement in the works.

I cringe thinking Cervelli being an everyday starter. The only viable options are Soto, a trade (Arencibia perhaps) or hoping Romine is ready for the big show.

Big loss for the Yanks. Very weak FA catcher market. Surprising the Yankees didn't match 2yrs/17 mill with a lack of formidable replacement in the works.

I cringe thinking Cervelli being an everyday starter. The only viable options are Soto, a trade (Arencibia perhaps) or hoping Romine is ready for the big show.
Bring back Posada. Don't laugh, the way the Yankees age up their roster, I'm only half kidding.

Bring back Posada. Don't laugh, the way the Yankees age up their roster, I'm only half kidding.

I'd prefer Girardi as player/manager. Kill two birds with one stone.

I was thin
I was half-thinking the same thing, who knows maybe he's rejuvenated? My buddy used to call Martin, AO for automatic out, he is ecstatic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom