Maryland continues to barf all over themselves since 9/7 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland continues to barf all over themselves since 9/7

Locksley is a bad coach. They should be 8-4 this year but will end up 4-8.

Yea they kicked our butt, but like I said before our game, Locksley is a horrible horrible coach.

Locksley is a bad coach. They should be 8-4 this year but will end up 4-8.

looked at their schedule, if they lose to Indiana next week at home, 3-9 looks most likely. They aren’t beating Michigan/OSU/MSU and they get Nebraska and Minny on the road.

With each Saturday my positive take on Locksleys hiring just gets better and better.

They’ve beaten Howard, a Rutgers team now coached by one of Tony Sopranos Capos, and...us.

I still contend they spent weeks preparing for us and had everything down to a t where it looked like they knew every play.
It's gotta be so easy for an opponent to prep for this offense at this point. Play the A and B gap, the go route, and watch out for a wrinkle 3x a game. This offense literally looks no where else throughout a game

With each Saturday my positive take on Locksleys hiring just gets better and better.

They’ve beaten Howard, a Rutgers team now coached by one of Tony Sopranos Capos, and...us.
Its the guy from caddyshack, lets get that straight.

*Michael* (what a joke btw) Locksley is returning my brief insane change of opinion on him due to 9/7 back to the opinion I held prior to 9/7 that he’s a horrendous head coach. The thing with Maryland is that it literally removes all the excuses why he was so insanely awful at New Mexico.

This season for us is going to be a grind. At this point I hope we make a bowl game. I’d be content with that.

As someone who had Purdue on the ML I loved today’s game.

I still contend they spent weeks preparing for us and had everything down to a t where it looked like they knew every play.
That’s what happens when your first game is Howard.

Look, Locksley has already been 300% better this season than he's ever been as a HC. What more can you ask? People have some ridic expectations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom