Maryland Game Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Game Thread...

Needed a perfect game to take down MD today. Didn't get it.

Evans, Shewell, and Solomon starting at attack next year.

Midfield is up for grabs.

Williams is back.

Molloy and Mellen are back.

Good nucleus returning, also have all the SSDM's back minus grimm plus both LSM's. Several good poles who got some minutes this year who should be ready to step in. A couple transfers on there way and an elite Frosh in Trimboli.

Interesting to see what potential role a guy like Rehfuss or the OCC transfer could play. Will also be interesting to see if SU adds another transfer as well with 2 already lined up.

We lost to the better team, its a shame we had to play them in the quarters, the selection committee screwed up.

its the best offensive Maryland team they have had in a while. Still think Brown with a healthy Molloy can match them but if he doesn't play they have no shot

Eventually we gotta win one of these again. Ugh

Speaking of the whole tourney BTW. Been forever since 2009

Hard to believe, but it could be worse, Maryland hasn't won it since 1975.

JeremyCuse said:
its the best offensive Maryland team they have had in a while. Still think Brown with a healthy Molloy can match them but if he doesn't play they have no shot

He's not playing.

Should we be shocked that the P-S didn't even send anyone to Providence to cover the game?

Bad start vs. deeper team = bad combination.

It was like watching a football game in which one team was dominating the line of scrimmage. We had more face-off wins and ground balls and got more shots off but they dominated in front of the goal. Our shots were from farther out and their goalie what plenty of time to react to them.

The best team won. If that's not your team, then your team needs to get better.

Last edited:
I'm pulling for Brown here on out.

Well that was disappointing.
I was able to catch some of it on my phone (without audio).

It's been too long since there's been an Orange victory in Memorial Day.
Get use to it!!!!

MD goalie stood on his head ours not so much. Kids played really hard but turnovers were back breakers every time we cut it to 3. We really really miss the feeder like K Rice but with that said, I'm not sure this team could have caught his feeds without dropping them.

MD is an easy team to dislike. Some dirty shots all game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom