Maryland my Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Maryland my Maryland

Burn baby...BURN
OohBurn.gif

"Yahoo Sports reported in February that documents obtained by the feds from ASM Sports, the agency that employed Dawkins, showed that Dawkins allegedly paid $14,303 to former Maryland player Diamond Stone."

Come on, if your name is Diamond Stone of course you're getting paid.

"Yahoo Sports reported in February that documents obtained by the feds from ASM Sports, the agency that employed Dawkins, showed that Dawkins allegedly paid $14,303 to former Maryland player Diamond Stone."

Come on, if your name is Diamond Stone of course you're getting paid.
For the sake of clarity, I'm sure he got his cut.

Has the NCAA done anything about any of the previous findings at the other schools yet ('Zona, Miami, etc)? Are any schools even being investigated at this time?

Diamond stone’s recruitment wasn’t clean :rolleyes::noidea:

Last edited:
Has the NCAA done anything about any of the previous findings at the other schools yet ('Zona, Miami, etc)? Are any schools even being investigated at this time?
The NCAA prefers to spend its time dreaming up punishments for Syracuse, and not stopping schools like Kansas, Kentucky, UNC, Miami, etc. from cheating.

They are not being investigated yet because the FBI hasn't turned over anything to the NCAA. While many will view anyting short of the death penalty "a slap on the wrist", it will be very hard for these teams to get away from punishment. I see loss of scholarships and post-season bans on the horizon. However, I will admit I was a Pollyanna and thought UNC would get whacked hard.

However, I will admit I was a Pollyanna and thought UNC would get whacked hard.

Same for me. I was amazed when they came out unscathed. To big to fail I guess.

I honestly don’t know why anyone was surprised when UNC was cleared.

I honestly don’t know why anyone was surprised when UNC was cleared.

Yeah, in hind sight it makes sense. I thought the evidence was so overwheming they were gonna go down. Started finally seeing the signs about two weeks before and hit reality the day before. Felt pretty foolish afterwards.

I think we can all agree JB picks his nose way too much. But googling Roy Williams gif is a lot creepier than what you find with Jim Boeheim gif.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom