Maryland Tailgate and Ticket Buy, Saturday Sept 7th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I expect to do a ticket buy of 50 tickets for this game. I'm keeping the numbers down due to logistics. I expect I will have to mail tickets versus scanning this summer.

A guess is the ticket and tailgate will probably be around $40. I plan to buy in the lower bowl or the 2nd tier. Definitely not the 3rd tier.

This will fill up fast. So give me you best guess for numbers.

TexanMark 2-3 tickets

Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you
I expect to do a ticket buy of 50 tickets for this game. I'm keeping the numbers down due to logistics. I expect I will have to mail tickets versus scanning this summer.

A guess is the ticket and tailgate will probably be around $40. I plan to buy in the lower bowl or the 2nd tier. Definitely not the 3rd tier.

TexanMark 2-3 tickets
Put me down for 2 old people

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member

TexanMark 2-3 tickets
I believe I am in and will need 2 to 3 tickets. Sauté the turtle!

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend

TexanMark 2-3 tickets
2 here.

Frozen

All American
3 for me please. I hope to know for sure within a couple of weeks. Thanks.

Consigliere

All Conference
You can add 2 for @Jack44. He will be interested in Duke as well.

SUbear

Starter

TexanMark 2-3 tickets
two(2) for me please.

PAcuse

All Conference
I'm looking between 7-10, any chance this number goes above 50?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Approximately at 50 right now. I'll probably go a little higher.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
OK...I'll take another 8-10 requests and then start a wait list. If you are wait listed but can offer stuff like canopies, coolers w/ice, portable grills for the tailgate I will get you tickets regardless of wait list or not.

JoeSU

All Conference

TexanMark 2-3 tickets
Please put me down for 4, Mark (incl tailgate).

Top Bottom