Maryland Tailgate and Ticket Buy, Saturday Sept 7th

I'll take 1 ('cause I am a loser:)), but that is contingent on a later start due to a morning commitment that will probably end by 1:00. I am hopeful for anything 3:30 or later.
(If it's a problem, don't sweat it for only one ticket. Thanks!)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ok folks...I'm going to stop it here.

Still send in your requests (to wait list) as I expect the numbers to change. I might go as high as 100 if we get another price break there...if not it will be around 65.

I expect to do a ticket buy of 50 tickets for this game. I'm keeping the numbers down due to logistics. I expect I will have to mail tickets versus scanning this summer.

A guess is the ticket and tailgate will probably be around $40. I plan to buy in the lower bowl or the 2nd tier. Definitely not the 3rd tier.

This will fill up fast. So give me you best guess for numbers.

TexanMark 2-3 tickets
Put me down for 2, please

I expect to do a ticket buy of 50 tickets for this game. I'm keeping the numbers down due to logistics. I expect I will have to mail tickets versus scanning this summer.

A guess is the ticket and tailgate will probably be around $40. I plan to buy in the lower bowl or the 2nd tier. Definitely not the 3rd tier.

TexanMark 2-3 tickets
Mark put me down for 4...thanks

TexanMark 2-3 tickets

Hello Mark!

I was away on vacation, and just saw this thread. If you have any availability, I would be interested in 2-3 tickets + the tailgate. If there are no more tickets, will you be selling tickets for the tailgate only?

Thanks,
Jaime

Top Bottom