Maryland Tailgate and Ticket Buy, Saturday Sept 7th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Just talked to Kevin my ticket rep (Kevin is a Cuse grad)

Here is the skinny. No group rates in the lower bowl of the 200 level, SU will be put in Section 2 and 302.

Heights don't bother me. I plan to buy in the 300 level. We should get tickets for about $15-20.

If you absolutely do not want to be in the 300 level (heard it is fairly steep, obviously a longer view and in the direct sun) please let me know that you will roll the dice buy through SU. If you are in the Orange Club I figure you will have a solid chance to get into Section 2 vs 302. SU will probably charge about $45 a ticket plus fees.

I will keep you in the tailgate (expect to be about $10 per person) but you will buy your tickets through SU.

Here is picture of what the 300 level looks like

I expect they'll put in the section of the 300 where you climb those stairs. I'll try like hell to get the lowest I can.

Last edited:

orange_in_VA

Starter
Just talked to Kevin my ticket rep (Kevin is a Cuse grad)

Here is the skinny. No group rates in the lower bowl of the 200 level, SU will be put in Section 2 and 302.

Heights don't bother me. I plan to buy in the 300 level. We should get tickets for about $15-20.

If you absolutely do not want to be in the 300 level (heard it is fairly steep, obviously a longer view and in the direct sun) please let me know that you will roll the dice buy through SU. If you are in the Orange Club I figure you will have a solid chance to get into Section 2 vs 302. SU will probably charge about $45 a ticket plus fees.

I will keep you in the tailgate (expect to be about $10 per person) but you will buy your tickets through SU.

Mom cant do the 300 level. Her and my step-dad had to watch the game from the concourse last time. I'm in for 4 for the tailgate, but we'll figure out our tickets. Thanks for the heads up Mark.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
POLL:

Let me know which choice you want:

A. I want to be frugal, take my life in my own hands, possibly get sun stroke and sit in the 300s with other crazy Cuse fans.

B. No thanks Mark, I'll buy through SU but I want to still tailgate with the Fine Mess.

Last edited:

creatorsgame

All American
Mark I was going to be in for the Duke game today and just realized it is Cortaca weekend and I will be at Met Life. So I may want to try to get up to MD for this game for 2 tix. Can’t commit today but keep me in mind if you need to unload a couple.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Mark I didn't comment previously as I wasn't sure if I could make the game as I have a previous engagement going on that week, but going to see what I can do. Keep me in mind for 2 if at all possible. Thanks

SUbear

Starter
POLL:

A. I want to be frugal, take my life in my own hands, possibly get sun stroke and sit in the 300s with other crazy Cuse fans.

B. No thanks Mark, I'll buy through SU but I want to still tailgate with the Fine Mess.
Option A.

SUalldway

Starter
POLL:

Option B - SUalldway

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Mark I didn't comment previously as I wasn't sure if I could make the game as I have a previous engagement going on that week, but going to see what I can do. Keep me in mind for 2 if at all possible. Thanks
I got you covered... I'll put you down for 2?

bigmike

Connoisseur of head and legroom.
Mark:
Option A for me - they can try and discourage us, but it will not work. Oh, and I'm partial to legroom.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Mark:
Option A for me - they can try and discourage us, but it will not work. Oh, and I'm partial to legroom.
I understand... I'll put you on the aisle

Domedog84

Walk On
I am option B. Will look for own tickets, but would still love to try and do the tailgate if possible. If it doesn't work I understand.

OrangeMon

Scout Team
Option B - OrangeMon, but would like to attend the tailgate.

Thanks Mark!

Consigliere

All Conference
Going with A but trusting you can get us in the first few rows. Last time was murder climbing up 20 steep rows.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Going with A but trusting you can get us in the first few rows. Last time was murder climbing up 20 steep rows.
I'll let everyone know where they propose if it is more than 5 or 6 rows up

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom