Maryland Tailgate and Ticket Buy, Saturday Sept 7th

Consigliere

All Conference
3 drinkers and 1 non-drinker.
We can bring some Dogfish brews if folks have any favorites (my daughter works for the company).
Had a Rye Barrel Aged 120 Minute IPA at a tasting event that was ridiculous but love all of their IPAs.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
are we still adding to the tailgate? still working on ticket part
We are basically done. I'm trying to get folks to refine their ticket numbers and tailgate numbers. Mike, are you trying to get tickets or just join the tailgate?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Orangello is not going.

BigMike can supply a plastic folding table.

Cusefan 2 Tickets Option A two non-drinkers

Last edited:

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Just a heads up. It looks like I will need someone to take lead on the tailgate. I have a family commitment just pop up that is going to keep me from the heavy lifting of the tailgate and equipment. I can still collect the money and distribute the tickets electronically. I expect to attend the game but will be limited in what I can bring.

So hopefully someone comes forward to honcho. If not, we will identify a lot and tailgate in individual small groups.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Alright I talked to Maryland Tix Rep

Good News: Tickets will be $20 (50 or more sold). I'm setting tailgate pricing at $10 for all adults and $5 for folks under 21. This will keep it simple and allow whomever takes over the tailgate planning to have better flexibility. The ticket Rep (Carl) feels confident he can get us low in the upper deck. It won't be Rows A to F (the small section you walk down to). But we will climb the stairs and we should be in the first few rows like G,H, I, J...etc. We will be in Section 302-312.

Bad News: They won't sell to me until late July

I will be collecting money in June before I even buy due to the fact the short time suspense. However, a nice advantage for you is as long as I stay above 50 tickets you will be able to easily drop/add to your group until I buy. We just have to adjust the money...either I refund back to you or you pay me more.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
HerkimerSU 4 (non-drinkers) Option A

Ok we are closed for now...

He will be sending me a check for $120 to cover 4 Tickets

Last edited:

Domedog84

Walk On
Alright I talked to Maryland Tix Rep

Good News: Tickets will be $20 (50 or more sold). I'm setting tailgate pricing at $10 for all adults and $5 for folks under 21. This will keep it simple and allow whomever takes over the tailgate planning to have better flexibility. The ticket Rep (Carl) feels confident he can get us low in the upper deck. It won't be Rows A to F (the small section you walk down to). But we will climb the stairs and we should be in the first few rows like G,H, I, J...etc. We will be in Section 302-312.

Bad News: They won't sell to me until late July

I will be collecting money in June before I even buy due to the fact the short time suspense. However, a nice advantage for you is as long as I stay above 50 tickets you will be able to easily drop/add to your group until I buy. We just have to adjust the money...either I refund back to you or you pay me more.
Mark, is the July date when Maryland actually begins selling single game tickets? I am looking to get down into the lower bowl (my dad and a few of his friends of a certain age do not want to climb) and I see that secondary market is still pretty slim. I am going to call the ticket office but didn't know if you could answer that question for me.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Mark, is the July date when Maryland actually begins selling single game tickets? I am looking to get down into the lower bowl (my dad and a few of his friends of a certain age do not want to climb) and I see that secondary market is still pretty slim. I am going to call the ticket office but didn't know if you could answer that question for me.
Yes they don't expect to start selling single game tickets until mid summer. I have you as an option B group still of 4-6. That means you are buying your own tickets.

I might suggest you call and ask about a group rate in the lower section (I'm not sure they will do it in the lower section but worth asking) The minimum purchase is around 15 tickets. Maybe you an PAcuse can join forces and save quite a bit of money

Last edited:

Eric15

Living Legend
Yes they don't expect to start selling single game tickets until mud summer. I have you as an option B group still of 4-6. That means you are buying your own tickets.

I might suggest you call and ask about a group rate in the lower section (I'm not sure they will do it in the lower section but worth asking) The minimum purchase is around 15 tickets. Maybe you an PAcuse can join forces and save quite a bit of money
Hey Mark, forgive me if this was in a prior post, but do you know what parking lot you will be tailgating in at Maryland? I'll have my own group of like 30-40 people and would like to be in close proximity to the Syrfan crowd.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Hey Mark, forgive me if this was in a prior post, but do you know what parking lot you will be tailgating in at Maryland? I'll have my own group of like 30-40 people and would like to be in close proximity to the Syrfan crowd.
Eric15 definitely we should join forces and take over a lot. We haven't got that far...but IIRC there are game day cash lots about 1/2 mile walk away. Shoot me any suggestions you find.

Bayside44

Eric15 definitely we should join forces and take over a lot. We haven't got that far...but IIRC there are game day cash lots about 1/2 mile walk away. Shoot me any suggestions you find.

This is true - and the walk ends on the visitor's side of no longer Byrd Stadium.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom