Massive OT: Dumb March Madness bet leads to battling Brain Cancer | Syracusefan.com

Massive OT: Dumb March Madness bet leads to battling Brain Cancer

MadNY3

All American
(Admins please do not hesitate to delete if this is inappropriate. Sorry to interrupt.)

So I made a dumb Tweet bet that no way VCU would beat Kansas in March. They did. So I have to run a marathon (bet was for half, but I tend to overindulge).

I'm raising money to help beat brain cancer, the damn disease that took my wife's Mom's life when my bride was just a kid. Looking for any support from everywhere as I'm trying to raise $ to fund grants to counter the disease.

Here's the link and story and thanks for your consideration:

http://bit.ly/rundudarun

Thank you to the many people on this board who have contributed. It means a lot. Thanks.

Great stuff!!!!! Good luck Mike.

Just got home from the Marathon. Despite knee problems that curtailed training, I finished under five hours...thanks to many people on this board who helped raise $16,000 to help kill brain cancer.

As much as we may debate if this Forum is overly negative or critical, it is immensely passionate and ready to help at a post's notice. Thank you very much for helping with my cause.

Just got home from the Marathon. Despite knee problems that curtailed training, I finished under five hours...thanks to many people on this board who helped raise $16,000 to help kill brain cancer.

As much as we may debate if this Forum is overly negative or critical, it is immensely passionate and ready to help at a post's notice. Thank you very much for helping with my cause.

Great work, Mike! I was trying to find a listing of race finishers. But now I don't have to look any more!

Great job. You should be very proud.

Great stuff man... continue making bets!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom