Matt Moyer transferring to GW. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Matt Moyer transferring to GW.

Remember when some experts around here said he was a one and done type player?

Single handedly prevented us from losing 3 straight vs uconn in MSG. Man I hate playing them and georgetown we get nothing from those games and haven’t played well one of them.

Not shocked at his struggles at Vandy. I am surprised they’ve been so bad considering all the talent to pass through there during that time frame. A10 he should be able to use size and athleticism to produce. That’s what made him a big time recruit and the injury he redshirted for didn’t help things.

GL Matt!

Hot take: Matt should go to whatever school has the best grad school program for whatever it is that he wants to take, because on the court - it ain’t happening.

GW is very good for that do something to get a cushy government job with a pension and tons of vacation etc etc. Those folks do not work hard at all. My friend turned down free law school there to go somewhere higher ranked and accumulate debt. He’s since been disbarred.

Last edited:
Good luck to Matt. Really hope he has found a place where he can play a lot and make big contributions, Such a good kid. He deserves a good athletic experience, even if only for a year.

[QUOTE="sutomcat, post: 3342055, member. He deserves a good athletic experience, even if only for a year.
[/QUOTE]
Why? Because he tries hard and loves the game?

Good luck to Matt. Really hope he has found a place where he can play a lot and make big contributions, Such a good kid. He deserves a good athletic experience, even if only for a year.

The coach at GW just finished his 1st year there after coaching at Siena for a year. Maybe he gives Moyer a shot for some PT.

Has any thread aged as horribly as the Matt Moyer recruitment thread?

[QUOTE="sutomcat, post: 3342055, member. He deserves a good athletic experience, even if only for a year.
Why? Because he tries hard and loves the game?
[/QUOTE]

Isn't that enough? Kid plays hard and loves basketball, and from all things seems to be a smart, and respectable individual. Sure, he didn't turn out to be the player we all hoped for, but I don't understand with all the piling on. Rather pathetic to be honest.

Isn't that enough? Kid plays hard and loves basketball, and from all things seems to be a smart, and respectable individual. Sure, he didn't turn out to be the player we all hoped for, but I don't understand with all the piling on. Rather pathetic to be honest.

That applies to lots of walkons and end of bench guys as well though.

He’sa good kid with a bright future but mayhaps that future doesn’t include “major contributor on D1 team.”

Double transfer is crazy

BTW he’s a grad transfer which I believe is par for the course. Syracuse was the third stop for White, Gillon and Random McBadhair.

BTW he’s a grad transfer which I believe is par for the course. Syracuse was the third stop for White, Gillon and Random McBadhair.
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with his work...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom