Matthew Bergeron | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Bergeron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this cat works his way into starting lineup before seasons end.

I'm actually surprised Dino hasn't rolled the dice on him already

Eric Wood couldn't stop blushing about him finishing his block 15 yards down the field. Everything I hear is that he has a motor with a little bit of a mean streak!

I hate to be positive, but the offense could be significantly improved if he steps up and can stabalize the OL...and we can get these pass catching TEs to take more pressure off TD.
Then the next question is can we get Elmore to step into the DT spot and get better production there. It seems pretty clear the coaching staff is attempting address our weaknesses sooner than later.

We need some sparks because right now they’re a 5-7/6-6 team. I think best case is 8-4.

the coaching staff has a week to self evaluate whether changes need to be made and further evaluate some injuries

I think this cat works his way into starting lineup before seasons end.

I'm actually surprised Dino hasn't rolled the dice on him already

Seriously... I know it was garbage time but the Online looked more like an oline during that period than most of the game.

Young man surely passes the eye test. He always has a serious football face on too on the sidelines. Can not wait to see him play someday. Go Orange!!!!!!

All I can say is coach wants to win ! Millions of $ on the line I’m sure he is going to do some soul searching after this game !

All I can say is coach wants to win ! Millions of $ on the line I’m sure he is going to do some soul searching after this game !

For who?

There’s not a person on this board who was in your kids corner earlier and louder but soul searching, really?

About what exactly?

It looked to me like yesterday was all about trying out new things after the first three scores with varying degrees of success.

For who?

There’s not a person on this board who was in your kids corner earlier and louder but soul searching, really?

About what exactly?

It looked to me like yesterday was all about trying out new things after the first three scores with varying degrees of success.
Yale had 100 yards more rushing than us Vs holly cross and our Qb got hurt , we have huge issues ! If be soul searching for how we are going to fix this

For who?

About what exactly?

Probably about what OL combo will work.

they have mentioned before some of the oline cant play at the tempo they want.. who knows who that is.

Yale had 100 yards more rushing than us Vs holly cross and our Qb got hurt , we have huge issues ! If be soul searching for how we are going to fix this

Didn’t Yale score 24?

you can score 41 and be disappointed in the blocking, no?
It’s not about complaining after a win which isn’t smart it’s about being honest and knowing except Clemson we are playing better teams from here on out !The guy doesn’t get it we aren’t Yale !
No run , tee off on TD not good !

Damn sounds like he got hurt on a hit. Hopefully it’s not something the bye can’t fix.

Hang on, one second.

“Our QB got hurt” is not on the offensive line. Unless he’s been hurt for awhile and has hid it. But if that’s the case, he can play through it (and the INT was on him, not the injury).

These are the types of things that will not win you many points here.

Hang on, one second.

“Our QB got hurt” is not on the offensive line. Unless he’s been hurt for awhile and has hid it. But if that’s the case, he can play through it (and the INT was on him, not the injury).

Can’t comment on any of that !

Our oline is really bad. Not just mediocre but bad. I dont believe its just because one kid got hurt.

Hang on, one second.

Don’t need any points I try to help fans here !
I officially quit ! Anybody wants me message me in the future ! Like I don’t know what happened to my own kid ! I’m officially done !
Go back to your guesses on injuries , what happened on plays , etc half the stuff I read is so far off the mark it’s incredible! Enjoy the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom