maybe? | Syracusefan.com

maybe?

T

tipphill

if the big east stays together this a good time to make a bold statement to notre dame get all in or get out???nothing to loose at this point. i see them as holding back the league not adding to it. it is more now a statement of self respect. they want independence --give them the choice--they are not an asset in partiality and will continue to exploit as long as allowed to. let them exploit someone else. my guess is no one else will let them.

if the big east stays together this a good time to make a bold statement to notre dame get all in or get out???nothing to loose at this point. i see them as holding back the league not adding to it. it is more now a statement of self respect. they want independence --give them the choice--they are not an asset in partiality and will continue to exploit as long as allowed to. let them exploit someone else. my guess is no one else will let them.
I agree, but then again, I have always thought they should be given an ultimatum. The Big East does not need them.

The BE wouldn't consider kicking out Seton Hall or Depaul.

Booting ND is a non-starter. And they're a greater asset than both of the above schools combined.

The BE wouldn't consider kicking out Seton Hall or Depaul.

Booting ND is a non-starter. And they're a greater asset than both of the above schools combined.
disagree, if they are such a great asset why is everyone trying to leave???? placating them we have insulted the membership, stunted our own vision. people are bailing out BECAUSE n.d. refuses to solidify the conference, can you please point out what has their value been, other than leaches?. the leadership in the big east are foolish for allowing them to stay----- now is the PERFECT time to kick say get in all the way or get out. one way or the other we could move on , regain self respect, i bet the the rest of the football world would agree.

Swap ND for ECU ... is the TV contract for basketball better or worse?

Swap ND for ECU ... is the TV contract for basketball better or worse?
sorry nd hoops is not that consistantly good to make a big difference. i think its win if they join and a win if they don't, which would free up the big east to look ahead with creativity and vision once they dump the providence ostrich crew.

Big East needs them now more than ever. What kind of secondary bowl do you think they'll be able to get without them?

There's national interest in ND, even if they're bad.

Who could the BE replace them with that would command the same level of interest? And the same TV dollars?

Big East needs them now more than ever. What kind of secondary bowl do you think they'll be able to get without them?
its all or nothing for the big east now no grey area they need to move aggressively and swiftly(like the acc did),if n.d. is forced to commit somewhere (if not the big east) the chips will start flying and they won't be talking ecu,army etc)

There's national interest in ND, even if they're bad.

Who could the BE replace them with that would command the same level of interest? And the same TV dollars?
overstated national intrst w/o much benefit to the big east-----we carried them in hoops, as an also ran.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom